Author: MichaelM

Are Chinese People Friendly?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-5 09:53:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-12-4 10:39
We agree on a few things. You are one of the few who actually have had find words for me on occasi ...

I think so many people dislike the writer rather than the comment itself and get into a routine of arguing white is black just so they can disagree with the person
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-5 10:07:39 |Display all floors
Yes.

Next question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-6 10:25:22 |Display all floors
Yes,must

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-6 10:34:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-6 11:31:32 |Display all floors
if you want to know something  .. go and see yourself..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-24 15:24:47 |Display all floors
If one looks foreign he usually receives a warmer reception from the  Mainland Chinese; but if you are an overseas Chinese, ie born and bred overseas, you would probably not get the same warm reception! Mainland Chinese has some prejudice towards their own kind! Ask the HK Chinese about this Mainland trait, and they would tell you the same thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-24 15:29:29 |Display all floors
I don't find the Chinese very friendly; they are afraid to talk to strangers because their society is full of cheats, frauds, scams, and they look at stramgers as possible fraudsters, out to cheat them. But once they get to know you, eiither through introduction, or at work or school, they get a bit warmer!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.