Post time 2014-11-25 10:30:30 |Display all floors
Yes. All 1.4 billion of them.

Have a nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 23:12:05 |Display all floors
yes most are where I live

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 23:44:42 |Display all floors
I have just come back from China and I agree with Michael. Most people I met were friendly and welcoming. They were very patient with my bad Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 23:48:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-11-5 06:25
Some are, some aren't

Pretty much sums it up..

Wow, thats like three of your comments I have agreed with in succession now. I agreed with your comment about superheroes on the jewish history thing too (never seen your reply sadly, the thread was closed)

wonder how long before we disagree again

But yeah, i think its just like any country, like any people...some are nice, some arent. I find many Chinese friendly enough here.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 01:39:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-4 02:28:09 |Display all floors
we dont whip you we dont drag you behind a pickup truck we dont use noose on you...we just love you if we dont see you in china we would travel to where y'at & to meet you that's why you see chinese are ev'rywhere not just in china  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-12-4 10:39:54 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-12-3 07:48
Pretty much sums it up..

Wow, thats like three of your comments I have agreed with in succession  ...

We agree on a few things. You are one of the few who actually have had find words for me on occasion.
So many here offer nothing but insult after insult and then write about how I bring it all on myself because
I don't agree with them or play their games.
One of my favorites is them thinking I owe them an answer for every stupid question they pose.
I guess they think they are judges in a TV movie or something.

Don't worry though. We'll probably disagree on something again soon.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.