Author: ganzhuolin

Well...China was right about Facebook & CIA... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-7 20:59:22 |Display all floors
So if the CCP monitors this site - does that mean China Daily = CCP?

I don't get how CIA monitoring of Facebook means they ARE facebook.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-7 20:59:49 |Display all floors
At any rate, everyone should just move over to google plus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 23:15:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-7 20:59
So if the CCP monitors this site - does that mean China Daily = CCP?

I don't get how CIA monitoring of Facebook means they ARE facebook.

i dont think China has made it a secret that China daily is a state owned. however, facebook goes under the guise of being a private company. it doesnt make it known to many people where it got most of its funding from. this is the case with many cia front companies out there such as google. this is no coincidence or accident, because the corrupted u.s govt always try to pull a fast one on its oppressed people. also, last time i checked, China did not go around the world criticising other countries about their surveilance. the usa, the biggest surveilance fascist police state out there is attempting to shine the spotlight on others while it is the biggest culprit of them all. one of the main reasons why i make it a point to expose the usa for its true oppressive nature is because of the hypocrisy they practice. it also doesnt help that they are the biggest violator of human rights throughout the world. this is war. you are paid. i am a volunteer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 23:15:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-7 20:59
At any rate, everyone should just move over to google plus.

google plus. great idea. instead of getting killed with a gun. you can choose to get killed with a knife instead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 23:18:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-11-6 22:14
it doesnt take a genius to figure out facebook is western intelligence.

It does, however, take a backwards hateful racist dolt, right? Oh, that'd be you?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 01:00:59 |Display all floors
Been thinking about how some people from China had to be in on it, spying on me, along with Mr. Bush, a church, some bands, felt Jesus say He put us in the Song of Songs back in 2006, it is something how it mentions watchmen in it, Jesus can even make me laugh about my phone being bugged, although really can't talk on one much anymore because of it .

[ Last edited by 5teacup at 2011-11-9 01:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-9 01:10:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-11-8 23:15

i dont think China has made it a secret that China daily is a state owned. however, facebook goes under the guise of being a private company. it doesnt make it known to many people where it got m ...

Well China was also monitoring and censoring Google in China.

Does that mean the Google = CCP?

Of course Facebook is privately owned.  Most internet companies / websites ARE.

Doesn't mean governments are not going to look at them.

Duh!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.