Author: saltandpepper

Tibetan nun dies of self-immolation [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:20:25 |Display all floors

#15...........there are...........

idiots everywhere manoj. This forum is no excpetion.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-4 16:28:44 |Display all floors
# 17


These kind of news are getting old. Even the western press does not publish it on the first 3 - 4 pages anymore.

Maybe you could ask Taramtalas's Don Camillo and his troopers to stop this nonsense because it leads nowhere..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 16:30:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-11-4 01:58 PM
# 17


These kind of news are getting old. Even the western press does not publish it on the first 3 - 4 pages anymore.

Maybe you could ask Taramtalas's Don Camillo and his troopers to stop t ...


who is taramtala ?  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-4 16:59:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-11-4 17:30


who is taramtala ?  



That's the 64,000 $ question.

Glad you didn't ask who Don Camillo is.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 17:12:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-11-4 02:29 PM



That's the 64,000 $ question.

Glad you didn't ask who Don Camillo is.


I always thought that's the name of your bank account in Tokyo

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 17:33:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-11-4 17:12

I always thought that's the name of your bank account in Tokyo
.

You sound like those no-brainers who call anyone that say anything in favor of China paid posters.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 01:58:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.