Author: saltandpepper

Tibetan nun dies of self-immolation [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 10:55:41 |Display all floors

Reply #8 manoj10's post

I hope your great moral nation has less rape cases.  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:00:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-4 08:25 AM
I hope your great moral nation has less rape cases.  


Morality doesn't equal to crimes. Crimes are always done. Morality is what ordinary people have. And ofcourse my nation is a great nation

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:05:24 |Display all floors
Why such ugly crime is so high in your great nation? Is it because of your high morals.  


htt p://ww w.merinews.com/article/india-the-rape-kingdom/15782707.shtml

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:06:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-4 08:35 AM
Why such ugly crime is so high in your great nation? Is it because of your high morals.  


htt p://ww w.merinews.com/article/india-the-rape-kingdom/15782707.shtml


In a nation of 1.2 billion people, such things happen

Like I said crimes are done by bad people, moral fiber are reflected by ordinary people who would leave a little girl to die in a road.

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2011-11-4 08:37 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:10:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-4 08:35 AM
Why such ugly crime is so high in your great nation? Is it because of your high morals.  


htt p://ww w.merinews.com/article/india-the-rape-kingdom/15782707.shtml


The year 2008, reported more than 20,000 rapes (and estimates say only about one in 69 cases is reported in India). In a staggering 92 per cent of the cases, the perpetrators were known to the victim.

Lets say the number of women in India is 500 million and how much is 500 million : 20000  

And most of the perpetrators are know to victim, like my advice be careful with the people whom you are associating with

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:15:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-11-4 11:06

In a nation of 1.2 billion people, such things happen

Like I said crimes are done by bad people, moral fiber are reflected by ordinary people who would leave a little girl to die in a road.
.


Why do you leave so many of your women being raped?  Why the rape rate is so high? Is it because your moral fibers?  

The little girl incident happend in just one of the millions of roads in China. If you say it reflects the moral of whole Chinese people, I can also doubt the truthfulness of your moral fiber.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-11-4 11:17:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-4 08:45 AM
.


Why do you leave so many of your women being raped?  Why the rape rate is so high? Is it because your moral fibers?  

The little girl incident happend in just one of the millions of roa ...


Reply at 13

I was mentioning about people cheering a supposed self immolation of a women which is gross.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.