Author: moonpalace

time for reset of US- China policy. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-5 01:38:42 |Display all floors
To #28,
A sweater sold at US WalMart has a price tag $ 118. The price when China shipped it out is $5. Guess who made the other $113.

I find it lunatic to blame the US economic collapse on China. The US Christian racists have a history of such behaviors. I encourage you to read the history of US Chinese Exclusion Act and to read about how the US politicians blamed economic difficulty on China in 1800.

The US has itself to blame - from reckless spending, greed, borrowing, to the massive wars over seas. The problem of Christian Sinophobia is that it is not rationally. It is like a faith in Ghod, the Sinophobia is irrational and extremely disgusting.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2011-11-5 01:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 02:00:58 |Display all floors

Revoltingare Resets himself and is now moonphallus...

Originally posted by moonpalace at 2011-11-3 18:04
time for reset of US- China policy.

US -China policy strategy is not working in favor of US and looks like never will. Time for major reset.

-US voters want it
-Occupy Wall Street deman ...

Well, definitely there is need for a Reset 'tween the US and China.

But I'm surprised you Reset yourself to 'moonphallus', Revoltingare...!!!!

I almost want to ask why but I really don't want to know...!!!!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 03:12:14 |Display all floors
Is China going to do something when the Revolution removes the world banking system?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 03:13:36 |Display all floors
Even the racists twats that made this BBS forum their home will have a chance to participate before they get booted for their insanty
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 04:14:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 04:22:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 06:51:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-11-5 01:38
To #28,
A sweater sold at US WalMart has a price tag $ 118. The price when China shipped it out is $5. Guess who made the other $113.

I find it lunatic to blame the US economic collapse on Chin ...

I'm so glad you brought up walmart, a shining example of what is wrong inamerica.

Who makes the profit? Walmart of course...and we all know its not tricklingdown to the employees.  I've read reports that showed that the majority of walmart employees are on some sort of federal assistance.  Most qualify for food stamps.

But that's not even half of the problem here.

Think back to the rubbermaid bankruptcy in 2003.

Walmart bullies their suppliers by setting the price they will pay instead of the manufacturer setting the price of their products.  This is bad not just for american manufacturers but foreign as well.

So the big issue is how our manufacturers are not employing americanvworkers.  Before, you could make a decent wage in a factory.  You could buy a house, send your kids to college.  

Those workers contributed to the economy in a positive way.  Now walmart is one of the largest employers in the US and the majority of those employees are draining our econmy.  Walmart's 'benefits' package seems to be subsidized by the american tax dollar.

You have to look at the big picture here.

I refuse to shop at walmart.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.