Author: desperado123

China-bashing, a card for US 2012 candidates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-2 19:18:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by desperado123 at 2011-11-2 13:53

I was not saying there are no legitimate issues in US but we could see more tactic and politic consideration rather than the objective analysis. And more radical and racist policies or proposals  ...

What?

You think we should take china's feelings into consideration?

Is china a nation of girls?

There are a lot of unemployed.  Over the last 15 years, we have been sold out from our corporations that have shipped our jobs off to china.

Not only that - our trade deficit with china is crushing us.

We are doing our part - we continue to buy imports from china.

China has not kept her end of the bargin on this.

We have people piling into the streets protesting against corporations - the same corporations that have been selling out america to china.

People are angry.

Any politician coming off sympathetic for china is not going to gain any votes.

We want to see a politician on OUR side for once.

We're tired of getting sold out to china.

Just what kind of reaction do you expect?  Seriously?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-2 20:39:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-2 19:18

Is china a nation of girls?

needless to even ask that.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-2 21:03:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-11-2 20:39

needless to even ask that.

If I were to go by this forum, I would have to say 'yes'.

I can't believe all the moaning and crying over bad press.

Boo freakin hoo.  

If I got my panties in a wad every time someone said something bad about the US, I wouldn't be able to walk anymore.

Better they get used to it, it only gets worse the bigger you get.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-2 21:10:30 |Display all floors
We should start a charity fund to send these poor souls (the whiners) the needed feminine products.

Maybe a box of tampons will stop their incessant whining.

Oh....the bbc said something bad about china....boo hooo...the injustice!!!

lol

Wait until they have angry mobs burning the chinese flag and shouting 'death to china!'

And then maybe I'll have some sympathy for the babies of the forum, but for now....not possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-2 21:35:13 |Display all floors
This Sinophobic show is nothing new. The racist hate of Christian whites of USA lasted for their entire 200 years or so history. It is deeply rooted in Christian preaching.

American churches occasionally assail China, witnessed by their evangelical programs supported by cable TV. However, as a Chinese person entering their Christian church, things are different. The persistent and main topics are always their deep faith in Chinas persecution of religion. Through these experiences, I have a grand picture of the mindset of their Christian faith. Christian churches pretty much bash everything, except for themselves. They do not really respect fact or science. They believe themselves are victims. Even the war in Iraq cannot start to shake this belief. When I talk back, I receive furious anger and the typical response: why dont you go home. Christians believe others only have the right to be quiet and listen, while they have all the rights to preach to others. Once a pastor in NY said in a service: we allow the Chinese to come to our nation. They dont believe in Jesus. They will go to hell. I stood up and left in front of him. I feel he does not know facts, and he does not want to know facts. I feel these Christians are like a brick wall of lacking knowledge. Christians must learn to respect fact. The Christian churches must stop preaching intolerance and self-supremacy. The US must learn to respect diversity and nonbelievers. From my personal experience, there is no hope in sight. From the US legal system to everyday life, race and religion are dominating how people choose friends and play the game.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 01:56:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-11-2 21:36

So JFenix thinks girls are softies not to be taken seriously and not to be given equal opportunities as men have...

I said 'girls' and not 'women' for a reason.

The whining is childish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 15:06:46 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-11-3 01:56

I said 'girls' and not 'women' for a reason.

The whining is childish.

"The whining is childish."

And bashing China to get votes is not childish...?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.