Author: SMITHI

Why is US media so barbaric?--Russia Today [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-1 09:00:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-11-1 07:06
Russia still has 'Pravda' of the inglorious Soviet communist days. Believable as a desert dervish.

Kosher pretcel topic is: Why is US media so barbaric?

Stay on a topic please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-2 10:17:47 |Display all floors
Kike topic is not Russia , please control your emotional racist outburst and pathological obsession with Russian Federation.

I'm nice guy I like to debate and discuss gross violations of human rights by United  Nazi States or USA as some call the country.

Surely even moron like you see militarisation and expansion of American army in almost every country around a world as something sick and evil.

You know nazi Germans supported such expansion during ww2 but later said we didn't know what crimes our army had done in east..............pretending not to know is not excuse.

You either protest or you consent to crime which make you evenly responsible for crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 13:52:30 |Display all floors
Why seriously? Why praise the death of a man who killed millions of his own citizen's?...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 13:39:33 |Display all floors
Gosh kike is such racist , i hate racists and rude people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-5 03:48:17 |Display all floors
The US media is owned and controlled by the  Oligarchy that is attempting to rule the world; it is just a huge propaganda machine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-6 03:05:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by philo09 at 2011-11-5 03:48
The US media is owned and controlled by the  Oligarchy that is attempting to rule the world; it is just a huge propaganda machine.

So true my friend , whole country is run as private farm owned by few kike banksters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 01:35:44 |Display all floors
kike you are off topic again , what is wrong with you racist bag?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.