Author: voice_cd

Say no to indifference and relay our love to others [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-27 17:36:20 |Display all floors
The most important thing to do is to urge the lawmakers to make laws to protect those good people who help!
Otherwise no one is willing to help if their rights and safety even can't be protected.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-27 18:21:06 |Display all floors
it is only with consent that a system exists

the Nanjing example is a travesty that all must bear

to think that you cannot help your fellow man, because you will be blamed, is wrong and totally unjust
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-27 21:51:31 |Display all floors

Think twice....

Originally posted by chinadaily at 2011-10-26 15:28
Say no to indifference, or you might be yueyue next time.

"Say no to indifference, or you might be yueyue next time"

Think twice before you "relay your love" or you might be Peng Yu next time.

(Peng Yu, a young resident of Nanjing, capital of Jiangsu province, helped an old woman who had fallen. She later accused him of causing her fall. The court decided in favor of the plaintiff, based on the reasoning that Peng would not have helped the woman up "if he had not had caused the fall". Peng Yu had to pay for helping...)

'Love' is a display of trust. If the person you help does not appreciate that trust, if the judge cannot see that act of trust then you are the fool! Think twice before you "relay your love"...

As long as that case remains on the books, as long as that judge is not reprimanded, as long as victims feel they can take advantage of the good heart of a good samaritan, then think twice before you "relay your love"...

Feeding the body with sugar will not get rid of the cancer....

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-28 06:50:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-10-27 21:51
"Say no to indifference, or you might be yueyue next time"

Most of people around us, both family members and friends, both government employee and ordinary people, both senior CPC party members and young guys, agree with

I've been to many places and met many people. They hold the similar opinions.

"I won't help victims in traffic accidents."

"I have to be responsible for my family members first. If I had to pay tens of thousands yuan to those bad victims, how can my wife, my parents, my son do? They would suffer a lot."
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-10-28 09:22:39 |Display all floors

Wonderful initiative for small yue yue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-28 10:50:44 |Display all floors
Waouw, too Q, so lovely, exactly like in Hello Kitty 's world!

So ok, everybody participated the show, forgive himself for being so "selfish", and after one week, i BEG YOU ALL WILL CONTINUE EXACTLY A  S BEFORE, SPLITING ON OTHERS THAT NEED HELP, !

What des it mean to make such theatrical shows if you dont care other at the same time?

This hypocrisis is D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-28 18:51:43 |Display all floors

Yue Yue's Law...

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-10-28 06:50

Most of people around us, both family members and friends, both government employee and ordinary people, both senior CPC party members and young guys, agree with

Think twice  ...

A law should be passed to prevent victims from suing the good samaritan who is only trying to help.

And it should be called Yue Yue's law...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.