Author: NE_Tigress

Congratulations new VIP expatter! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-25 00:53:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-10-24 23:51
...to expatter...!!!! Common sense has finally been rewarded! Well deserved...! Are there really benefits?
I ask coz my dear friend, senny, is also a VIP. And the benefits (???) don't seem ...

QUOTE:  I ask coz my dear friend, senny, is also a VIP. And the benefits

Seneca and VIP benefits ……..

Hmmm …………   ?

Well as I understand (just anecdotal rumour of course) he was originally delighted with the VIP prize of a brand new car ………

But that became problematic because in order to drive the car he needed a license to drive in China, and that the license involved in agreeing to behold himself to the One Party Communist legal system. He resented this idea that a non-democratic Communist Party could force him to drive on just one side of the road and stop at certain signs, and any other instructions on the road at a whim and as dictated by the single minority Party in Beijing.

As Seneca is a very principled person he found that the way round this was for his wife to do the driving.

Unfortunately this lovely, wonderful and selfless lady was judged unable to drive due to a problem with her eyes.

‘Rheumy’ I believe was the Beijing Party excuse, and poor Seneca out of a sense of duty had to donate the car to others in need.

He eventually, in a philanthropic fit, gave it away to a disadvantaged ethnic group in the West of China who had a guy in need of 72 virgins.

Whatever that means  ……….

Because as far as I know the car could only seat five people  ……   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-25 07:21:00 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....! Very funneee....!

Originally posted by expatter at 2011-10-25 00:53

QUOTE:  I ask coz my dear friend, senny, is also a VIP. And the benefits

Seneca and VIP benefits ……..

Hmmm …………   ?

Wel ...

So let me get this straight:

My dear friend, senny (otherwise known as spermeca to fellow poster SMITH!), receives a brand new car as his reward upon becoming a VIP member (anecdotal rumour, of course!). Unable to drive coz he resents the repressive traffic rules of the dastardly, dirty communist government, and lacking the courage to ignore them like his Chinese counterparts, he donates the car to a fellow in the west.

But the fellow in the west was really awaiting 72 virgins. So in a miff he traded in the car...
He didn't trade it in for a pair of Guccis, by any chance, did he? Would you know...? Do tell...!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.