Author: xuerengui

china needs to let christian missionaries in [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-23 16:29:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robert237 at 2011-10-20 02:21
China is too smart for that game. Look somewhere else for a victim.

morality is important to culture

china is no exception

money is a false idol and fake money is concept cubed
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 16:39:42 |Display all floors
Call me pragmatic. It's better to have more Chinese Buddha followers than Christians in China. In the following mentioned "puberty rite" a nun in Chinese robe was exempt from being beaten among those who tried to enter Dongshigu village. They are not selfish like those 18 pedestrains in Yueyue's case.

leave for Dongshigu village of Yinan, Linyi

In the past 30 days many Chinese have been going to visit Linyi in Shandong province. They tried to enter Dongshigu village of Yinan, Linyi. Some said it should be considered as a puberty rite for modern Chinese to show their bravity and concern for justice. Even would be robbed and beaten.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 16:51:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by username7 at 2011-10-23 18:09
Call me pragmatic. It's better to have more Chinese Buddha followers than Christians in China. In the following mentioned "puberty rite" a nun in Chinese robe was exempt from being beaten ...

Can I call you Gerbil instead?

You make an interesting point. But Buddha worship means monk wins and in that case, China follows the suit of all aggressors in that they are ultimately, but unexpectedly, pwned by the victim
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 16:54:27 |Display all floors
christians need to hit the road. religion is mind control. let the people think for themselves. atheism is true freedom. we cannot move backwards. we must move forward. there is no place in China for christianity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 17:05:17 |Display all floors
atheism without ethics is a dog eat dog world

confucian ethics would be a good place to start
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 18:51:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2011-10-23 17:05
atheism without ethics is a dog eat dog world

confucian ethics would be a good place to start

In case you didn't know, Moshe, China has its Confucian ethics... let me explain... you see, Confucius was actually a Chinese person born in China whose teachings have been, and still are, regarded highly in China. Capisch?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 19:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-10-23 20:21

In case you didn't know, Moshe, China has its Confucian ethics... let me explain... you see, Confucius was actually a Chinese person born in China whose teachings have been, and still are, rega ...

ohs? I see merchant on top of the four occupations, giving doggie dog to all and sundry

like a Chinese Matrix
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.