Author: 1584austin

Tibetan monk sets himself on fire [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-10-18 20:06:50 |Display all floors
# 12

1. the 4 million Tibetans,  are they tourists  attractions or are they ordinary citizens?
  2. the 4 million Tibetans, are they display animals like lions in a zoo or are they ordinary citizens?
Copy code

Your line of reasoning is similar to baka's.

I wonder why for all other peoples around the world tourism provides opportunity but for T.  b's it's evil.

Is material wealth, better education, health, housing etc. such a threat for the Taramtala clique? Is tourism in T. b. evil because it endangers the clique's bosses south of the border?

Before you answer keep in mind that out of the 2,9 million (not 4 million) people who live in the TAR only roughly 60k are monks. Except for a certain part of the clergy (even they are a minority) most T. B. welcome the better life which they can enjoy now. These former serves and slaves are not keen to be ruled by a mountain goat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 20:37:44 |Display all floors

Reply #40 satsu_jin's post

mind disease need mind medicine
heart disease heart  medicine.

nothing wrong  with being tourist guides or even tourist attractions.

but lions in zoos, well fed are still very unhappy creatures.

[ Last edited by Revolutionar at 2011-10-18 09:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 21:03:18 |Display all floors

Reply #41 Revolutionar's post

Don't give us BS.

It is your barbarians' practice to confine or slaughter in order to make others submissive, like how you treated American Indians and aborininals in Australia.

The Chinese government has been treating all 55 ethnic minorities in China equally and with respect. I believe our government still has immense patience and good will to solve any problems with ethnic minorities not matter how foreign forces or certain clique instigate troubles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 21:42:43 |Display all floors

Reply #42 NE_Tigress's post

TB monk says he is sick,
Queen Bee says " you are not sick"
To prove he is sick, TB monk goes kill himself,
Now, everyone agrees with him he is sick. hahahahahahaha

TB monks says
mind disease need mind medicine
heart disease need heart  medicine.

queen Bee says, go earn some money from the tourists.

[ Last edited by Revolutionar at 2011-10-18 09:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 21:44:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-10-18 21:42
TB monk says he is sick,
Queen Bee says " you are not sick"
To prove he is sick, TB monk goes kill himself,
Now, everyone agrees with him he is sick. hahahahahahaha

TB monks says  ...

That's why we need to learn from the yanks.

Just provide cheap alcohol to the trouble maker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 23:14:49 |Display all floors

Reply #42 NE_Tigress's post

"The Chinese government has been treating all 55 ethnic minorities in China equally and with respect."

AH AH AH AH AH Long time not so LOL, please AH AH AH AH AH Stop, I'm laughing so much that my stomach is hurting me...

Reading the word "respect" in your post, my dear little pussicat, is as grotesque as listening Georges bush talking about democracy in middle east...AH AH AH AH

Oh, I just forgot one thing: seriously; 55 is an official number from the clowns the ethnic affair bureau, it doesnt reflect the truth, for those who still believe these stupid lies: look at taiwan, on this little so little island compared with China, there are already more than 43 languages identified, and you'd like us to swallow that there are only 55 ethnic group on the giant china territory? it's just the first stupidity of the farce of the ethnic affair in China inherited from Mao madness: I decide who you are, I'm your master. Destruction, acculturation, unfair right, non respect of cultural difference, it's a high price to pay for electricity and internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 23:24:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2011-10-18 23:14
"The Chinese government has been treating all 55 ethnic minorities in China equally and with respect."

AH AH AH AH AH Long time not so LOL, please AH AH AH AH AH Stop, I'm laughing so  ...

Why don't you open your eyes and ears before using your mouth?

Even minorities enjoy preferential treatment when they join national examination and public service examination. Minorities also don't have restriction on one-child policy.

Regarding the language issue, just see why Americans use English as the only official language, totally forgetting the natives' language. That's called national policy, birdie.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.