Author: 1584austin

Tibetan monk sets himself on fire [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-24 12:33:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-10-22 22:46
  ....................................................................................................

Yes ............

It was 'a cracker' .................        

With regard to  ...

I can imagine you've done this to death with him,I don't see the point of bringing up the same and the same,everyone keep his own opinion anyway,so I follow your advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 15:13:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 20-10-2011 16:46

animals, to my knowledge have no religion. hahahahahahahahaha

I think religion is invented as soon as languages and civilisaton are  invented.

humans had no religion before someone realised they could gain power and control from it.

humans are animals - so what's your point?

we have told you before skidmark - don't try to think - you are obviously not yet evolved enough to do so......... ;P

man created god before god created man
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 15:16:35 |Display all floors

Young Monk sets himself on fire

This is not single religious affairs in China.  Just several years ago, some Falun Gong sufferers did the
same thing in &&& Square.  Some specific reasons for the women to take such extreme actions
just show the education for Chinese women is in urgent need.  Traditional ideas in China is paying more
attention to boys rather than girls.  To find real freedom in the world is of the same importance for them
both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 15:18:19 |Display all floors
So that is the reason why the religion is here together with human needs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 15:20:08 |Display all floors
When boys and girls haven't learned enough from the real world, the adults including men and women have the responsiblility to tell them something true at least.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 15:31:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-10-24 15:13

humans had no religion before someone realised they could gain power and control from it.

humans are animals - so what's your point?

we have told you before skidmark - don't try to think  ...

humans are animals but evolved animals. That is my point.

but kongque is short on evolution. hahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.