Author: timbatu

US Forum Deletes Atheist Posts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-8 03:27:35 |Display all floors
To #21, you post shows your childhood Sinophobic indoctrination at your church. You need to listen to new information.

If you immigrate to China and have good Chinese language skill, you will learn that your children are NOT taught Marxism-Leninism at Chinese schools. You were brainwashed to believe a lie during your childhood in the West.

The problem is that when I was in China, Western Christians come to my home town to lecture me on how to respect human rights or religious freedom. You come to China to reach out to us. The US is preaching religious freedom to China, right now. Check out the website of the US embassy. Check out the US annual reports on religious freedom. Who is the hypocrite, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 14:55:51 |Display all floors

Reply #13 timbatu's post

Check again?
-
JFenix, go check the site. Your post has been deleted.

Not deleted.  It is still there.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-10-8 15:44:11 |Display all floors

I AGREE THEY SHOULD BE DELETED

Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-10-5 03:53
Go to Yahoo news, US and then choose Religion. You will find the news article: Religion vs. Atheism Part Two David DiSalvo - Forbes

Post any atheists comment, and witness your post being deleted ...

But, if Bible bashers stopped harping on about God and all that crap then Atheists wouldnt make comments

Chao Ren VFP
ng.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 20:35:23 |Display all floors
To #23,

You cannot change history. Yes, it is deleted for, at least, 3 days. After the link to the news was removed from the front page, a selection of posts reappeared but with minimum readers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 20:59:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-10-8 19:35
To #23,

You cannot change history. Yes, it is deleted for, at least, 3 days. After the link to the news was removed from the front page, a selection of posts reappeared but with minimum readers.

Boo hoo tim, you don't like your adopted country's religion, you know what to do.....and that's shut the h3ll up, it's not your country upon which you are entitled to comment on an established institution.
As i said, I sympathise with what has happened to you, and it never should have, but did you ever think thatyou bought it down upon yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 21:08:37 |Display all floors
To #26,
If being openly nonreligious brings such persecution, then the US system has profound problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 21:16:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-10-8 20:08
To #26,
If being openly nonreligious brings such persecution, then the US system has profound problem.

It's profoundly obvious that you are blantantly atheist in a religious country. In saying this, I cannot understand America's hedonism!
P.S; I'm not attacking you directly, just your concept of religious freedom, as practised in a religious country. If you want to be atheist, do so, but quietly!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2011-10-8 08:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.