Views: 5569|Replies: 40

US Forum Deletes Atheist Posts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-5 03:53:45 |Display all floors
Go to Yahoo news, US and then choose Religion. You will find the news article: Religion vs. Atheism Part Two David DiSalvo - Forbes

Post any atheists comment, and witness your post being deleted within a few hours. Only posts which beautiful religion and worship Ghod are allowed.

This is the level of Speech Freedom the US is proud of and arrogantly coming to China to preach!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-5 04:32:43 |Display all floors
if your posts there are of the same style as here, I'm not astonished if they are deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-5 06:36:23 |Display all floors
I just checked out that site.  This seem to pass and not get removed.  Could be they are just removing bat-----crazy timbatu posts.  lol

=================================================================

Most religions worship death. It was always pushed on ignorant peasants by the wealthy as a way too control them because no matter how bad life is it will be better in heaven. Without that hook religion has no power. When you die the worms crawl in and the worms crawl out, life is short make the best of it because you will be dead for ever. Ignorance+Intolerance=Religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-5 07:01:54 |Display all floors
To #2,

The following post is deleted: "I don't believe in God."

Obviously, the US is dominated by Christianity. Everyone is forced to worship a governmental reinforced deity called Ghod. The US has YEARS to go before it reaches the level of religious and speech freedom of China. This is a fact observed between CD and US forum.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2011-10-5 09:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-5 07:05:25 |Display all floors
Also, this one is deleted:

"I went to a Christian family dinner. The child is not even 4. But before dinner, his parents forced him to chant the entire Jesus Savor thing. The problem of Christianity is childhood indoctrination. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-5 09:25:21 |Display all floors
To #3, JFenix, please be patient. Come back to check tonight and tomorrow. Sometimes, it is deleted over a few days, other times, it is deleted in a few hours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-5 11:32:39 |Display all floors

Here is a debate between two Drs.

9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.