Author: dragon8

9/11 --- Were explosives used? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-25 12:59:49 |Display all floors
GreedyHyena =

fuel a plane carries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dragon8 =

The Twin Towers and Building 7.

BEFORE THE AIRCRAFT ARRIVED were explosives planted inside any of these three buildings?

Were explosives planted inside any of these three buildings BEFORE THE AIRCRAFT ARRIVED?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-25 13:11:50 |Display all floors

Fuel

Originally posted by GreedyHyena at 2011-9-24 00:26
O course there were explosives !

Do you know how many tons of fuel a plane carries shortly after take off ?

Braunschirt is a paid low level propagandist and not a scientist as this i d iotic post proves.Kerosene is nothing
like an explosive.Explosives have their oxidisers mixed with the compound that is oxidised.There is no
explosion with a hydrocarbon like kerosese.The towers were turned into extremely fine powder,some of it sub
micron.This along with enormous amounts of other evidence points at the use of the fission sub kiloton W54
warhead.

And in any vase there were no planes.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-26 23:20:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-25 13:11
Braunschirt is a paid low level propagandist and not a scientist as this i d iotic post proves.Kerosene is nothing
like an explosive.Explosives have their oxidisers mixed with the compound tha ...

Hmmm ..........

I am sure there are many professional demolition companies that would love to have this new method of .....

Dropping buildings in their own footprint ..........

Can we expect to see redundant airplanes and sporadic fires dropping unwanted buildings in the future  ........ ?

Why mess around planting all those explosives when you can just use real actual physics  ..............

As shown on 911  .............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-29 13:56:17 |Display all floors
Al-Qaeda sure is persistent to take credit. However, there are far too many suspicions around the official story to set anything in stone.

I'm sure China knows the truth however. If China is as powerful as they claim to be, chances are they have double agents and network infiltrations in the U.S. Furthermore, as a friendly enemy of the U.S. they must take great interest in America's vulnerabilities like 9/11.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 13:56:35 |Display all floors
It has been proven beyond a doubt that explosives were used by scientists examining the residue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 21:11:35 |Display all floors

9/11 --- Were explosives used? 0

Originally posted by dragon8 at 2011-9-19 22:26
This refers to the Twin Towers and/or Building 7.

Also the same TERRORISTS that flew the 2 airliners into the twin towers are now using the same technology to pilot their ASSASSINATION DRONES, it seems that no one has awoken to this fact it could be the flouride in the water that is making so many people not care about it?

I will no go and watch the rest of the world drink coke and buy usless rubish that they dont need, Viva la Revolution maybe I'll find somewhere to occupy? oops i cant say that word in the U.K.    I may get 4 years in jail freedom of speech is so complex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.