Views: 12918|Replies: 35

Should a war be blitzed onto China - will China be ready? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-5 21:38:26 |Display all floors
China seems to be quite diligent and inventive when it comes to military mobilization  , new developments include the anti-carrier ballistic missile and the space rendevous protocol , it's developing all of these weapons of defense but should China be at war with either Japan or the U.S. - will they be prepared ?  I ask this question because China does not have such a good track record of attending to the realities of war when the instigation actually happens.  In the past , they seemed to have understood that they were at war long after the actual takeover happened and to add to this , southern china didn't even care that the north was taken over.  The fact that Southern China didn't even care that Northern China was taken over by the Japanese Imperial Army just plain astounds me.

My concern is whether the Chinese people will actually be able to

- realize they are at war

- understand the relative importance of certain geographical locations over others when it comes to military tactics and to emphasize the importance of defending such locations over others

- attend to the realities and consequences of battle

Basically , I'm concerned on whether the Chinese have the speed of wit to compete with Japan or the U.S..  China  can have all of the weapons they need but it'll be of little utility if they don't even realize the reality of what's going on.  Will China be a bear or the dumb cow when the time comes?

[ Last edited by itstime at 2011-9-5 09:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 21:55:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by itstime at 2011-9-5 21:38
China seems to be quite diligent and inventive when it comes to military mobilization  , new developments include the anti-carrier ballistic missile and the space rendevous protocol , it's developi ...

There is little possility that China, Japan or the U.S. would go to a war in the real sense. They are not stupid you dimwit. They have more common interests than conflicts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 21:59:05 |Display all floors
I know a lot of military personel here in the states and a lot of them are predicting war with China , most claim that China will consume more then it has and will proceed to harrass other Asian nations such as Vietnam.  The U.S. desparately needs something to get itself out of recession and they will use any excuse to go to war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 22:00:23 |Display all floors

First of all, Chinese people are not war-like

like the imperialist West.

But if you study history, you will realise that China and the Chinese people are easy push-overs. China will never fire the first shots. But as Chou En lai had warned the US imperialists : China will not take the initiative to provoke a war with the United States .. the Chinese mean what they say.' and that if war broke out, "IT WILL HAVE NO BOUNDARIES." So, take heed all potential agitators, reactionaries, war mongers and imperialists.

The Chinese people fear neither nuclear, chemical or biological warfare. The Chinese people will fight to the death to defend their country.

Take for example the Korean War, the Chinese Volunteer army (without ranks), took on the world's armies led by the US imperialists and all their running dogs. With inferior weapons, the mighty Chinese army fought the marauding invaders to a standstill and pushed thme back to the 38th parallel.

The greatest military power on earth, having leveled Iraq to the ground, may have won the battle but, they have lost the war.  If the US imperialist cannot even defeat Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, how can they hope to defeat China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 22:05:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by itstime at 2011-9-5 21:59
The U.S. desparately needs something to get itself out of recession and they will use any excuse to go to war. ...

Believe me, Chinese are well aware of this and will not fall into your trap.

You better start a war between yourselves to get yourself out of the recession. Thanks.

Or maybe the mus lims can help you also.

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2011-9-5 10:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 22:05:54 |Display all floors
Better pray nothing terrible will happen on the coming 9.11   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 23:16:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-9-5 22:05

Believe me, Chinese are well aware of this and will not fall into your trap.

You better start a war between yourselves to get yourself out of the recession. Thanks.

Or maybe  ...

You sound Chinese , and a very typical one at that , you'll delude yourself out of an impending war and won't realize war is happening until you've been taken over.  If the U.S. wants war , they're going to get it  There's no moral standards about it.  

They'll rain advanced weaponry on China and the Chinese will think it's all celebratory fireworks coming from the heavens and embrace it with open arms and joyful ecstasy.

After all that's happened to China , you should be glad to go to war , instead of trying to find an excuse to get out of it. I don't think the Chinese will ever get it , I think they are destined to be exploited just as cows are.  The Chinese are too slow witted.  You give them fireworks in the sky and bugs to eat and they won't care about anything else.  Just like cows  , oh the feeblemindedness that is the Chinese ... it's all very sad really.  

I honestly think that if Japan were to invade China they would take it over quickly.  The Chinese will not be able to match the speed of a nation that's hellbent on the offensive while Chinese individuals like you will delude yourself into moral framework.

If you're not prepared to go on the offensive then you're not prepared at all and you will suffer like the dumb cow that you are.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.