Author: Revolutionar

Big mistake by China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-6 16:15:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-6 14:59

Talking is silvery, acting is golden.
Mr Desperado Obama
Let me put it to you in these words:

No one has dischraged themselves honorably in this Libyan affair, neither NATO, nor Monsieur  ...

NTC can win Battle of Tripoli with ease.

NTC will solve any problem in future.

This Nato bombing on Gadafi is one of mankind's great job well done.

the world is better off.

maybe not the world of queen bees and exploiters like zionists?;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 21:32:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionr, the issue of Libya is one of miniscule to Chinese interests, what matters today is the Chinese near abroad, that is to completely secure the South China Sea and all it's billions or even trillion cubic meters of oil and gas within it's sovereign rights and this process will be unstoppable, China have plenty of oil and natural resources left to fund her own economy for a long long time, she won't need to go to war like the resource poor NATO countries, and the middle East is not within her interest, in fact it is well within Russia's interest but Russia herself did not do much but complain, why should China even bother? It's a matter of prioritizing your strategy, the Libyan NTC knows they need cheap Chinese goods to flood back into their market ASAP if their people are not to revolt after they come to power, this is a phenomenon that cannot be solved by the west, that is why cutting ties with China will be fatal, the NTC knows this, the West knows this, your simple mindedness is utterly entertaining, the world is not so black and white as you like to make it boy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 21:35:33 |Display all floors
Revolutionar i hope you do not derive your intelligence, from reactionary soundbites, your entire life must be a falsehood if your based your intelligence on what you choose to read yet discount all logical thoughts that come with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 22:17:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spadger at 2011-9-7 22:35
Revolutionar i hope you do not derive your intelligence, from reactionary soundbites, your entire life must be a falsehood if your based your intelligence on what you choose to read yet discount al ...

logical thoughts!, from RPM hehe...
the number of times he's turning around himself...
must be some good Molykote he been greased with

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 01:32:22 |Display all floors

Reply #37 shameless's post

what is even more amazing is how shameless you can be.:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 01:34:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spadger at 2011-9-7 21:35
Revolutionar i hope you do not derive your intelligence, from reactionary soundbites, your entire life must be a falsehood if your based your intelligence on what you choose to read yet discount al ...

it is not about being logic or ntelligence, it is about being honest. Try that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 12:35:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-9-8 02:32
what is even more amazing is how shameless you can be.:lol

why so?
after all, titled meself as such, and proud of it...
ya can rest assured, no grease here my good fellow, and still happy.
gonna celebrate my 86th in a couple of weeks...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.