Author: ChristophR

The Tiger Argument [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-30 09:22:58 |Display all floors

Good honest government,politically stability...

It is easy to keep Chinese masses happy. Chinese people, the world over, MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS. Chinese people are NOT INTERESTED IN POLITICS.
enough for everyone to eat and with more to enjoy!

You don't offend a Chinese person, he or she will never offend you. But if  you try to attack Chinese people for no reason or feed them with opium like the British Barbarians, then you will hated and despised for 10,000 years.

NO country can win a war with China. Don't believe me? Try invading China and see what happens. USA and the former USSR both wanted to destroy China but once they realised how vast the population and country, they chicken out. But that does not mean China can be complacent. USA and the West still harbour hopes of breaking China apart. It is necessary that China possess a powerful military deterrence 1,000 times that of USA and Western Europe combined.

CHINA MUST HAVE CENTRAL CONTROL TO MANAGE THE VAST COUNTRY.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-30 10:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-30 09:08
are stuck in the past....

200 years ago, there are only 1 billion population on earth.
Now, 70 billion.

The way of life was totally changed too after industrial revolution.
Without electricity, we can't work any more.
Without vehicle, how can we travel?

Now the atomic bomb could destroy our planet if U.S. president or Russian President pushed the button.

We can learn a little from history, but not much.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-8-30 10:19 AM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 13:16:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-30 12:50

You yellowish barbarian are not the ideal mouthpiece of the Chinese nation.

While CHinese peasants and workers may not be interested in politics, the Party makes sure that every breath a  ...

You are barking like a rabid dog today snakey.  Forgot to take your medicine?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 15:22:51 |Display all floors
Hey guys,

first of all, thank you for your interesting thoughts!

468259058: Germany has had some serious issues with river water quality in the eighties, but we have seen major improvements lately, so I guess it's not entirely irreversible. I think it will be very interesting to find out where the next generation of leaders will take the country.
LCSULLA: Server in Kempten. Nothing mysterious about that.
seneca: Your criticism is valid. It wasn't my intention to dramatize, and of course history doesn't necessarily repeat itself. However, it will be a major task to reincorporate the migrant workers back into society.
antitheft: One of the points of my post was that China's inherent environmental and social issues are far more important than any "foreign threat". China doesn't have to worry very much about other countries.
NE_Tigress: I hope that this discussion won't drift off.
Christoph
---www.thelongestway.com---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 15:36:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ChristophR at 2011-8-30 15:22
NE_Tigress: I hope that this discussion won't drift off. ...

No it won't. Enough dimwit losers will continue this thread discussing why and how China should  "dismount the tiger".   Continue your sweet wet dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 19:49:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-8-30 08:36

No it won't. Enough dimwit losers will continue this thread discussing why and how China should  "dismount the tiger".   Continue your sweet wet dreams.

lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 20:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ChristophR at 2011-8-30 19:49

lol

Me too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.