Author: horatiokim

Who's next on the dinner table of Anglo?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-4 04:15:47 |Display all floors

Good question, I'm afraid but I don't know the precise answer, if I'm be honest with you.

My guess though is that Russia began their occupation in late 1979, after the exploration & discovery in that country.

Speaking of which, once again, those geogoligists from Russia (and Australia as well, if I am correct) are pretty busy exploring South East Asia; one of the spots notebly is in northern Burma, rebel held areas as I heard.

Long-Live Indochina

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=742201&fromuid=768408

ASIANS, PIRATES AND BEARS

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=711807&fromuid=768408

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-15 10:06
**** Author was prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked ****

Speaking of SLAVERY, please bear in mind the hidden truth that in the Southern United States where Slavery flourished

and bloomed for a good couple centuries were literally financed, by the way of wealthy Anglo folks in jolly ole England.

How?

Here's how.

The notorious Southern states were poor but has plenty of lands, while England was rich but has little land.

So from buying the slaves from Africa, to shipping them over to U.S.A, to employing them in cotton fields,

all across the South, then shipping the cotton to English clothing mills - through the whole process were get involved,

done, and financed by wealthy England.

No wonder they even sided with the South in Civil War in the 19th century.

Moreover, all the military hardware used by the South in Civil War were financed and supplied by Britain;

from rifles to Cannons to ships to even small submarines were all shipped from there.

In conclusion, this being just one fine example of how dog-eat-dog, winner-takes-all Capitalist rules put

wealth above all else, past and present, same old same old!

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.