Author: tradervic

"It's trendy to hate Americans right now..." [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 06:11:23 |Display all floors
There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 09:51:59 |Display all floors

Do my eyes deceive me?

This is a tacked post?  Cripes... and I did not even think it was going see the light of day.

Funny thing is - as much as folks like to scream "Anglo" this or "Whitey" that - the lady who was quoted is anything but.  Then again, when it comes to the idea of America - it is not surprising that most folks try to fall back to old stereotypes when confronted with something they could even fathom.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 12:56:13 |Display all floors

Majority Americans are Hijacked by Minority Ruling AngloAmericans

Not so Pretty American History ~ past & Present

The ruling power holding class of United State is AngloAmericans who make up less than 10% of total population.

[ As in Iraq, where tiny minority Sunnis dominate over vast majority Shi'ites.]

Although Non-Anglo Americans majority have economic and political power, domestically and locally;

when it comes to national and international level and political affair of United States, AngloAmericans have

absolute unwavering power, and most of these policies are made in accordance with/ in the interests of

fellow Anglo brother nations such as Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and in lesser extense,

South Africa.

Sadly, this has been unchanged for several centuries, to this day.

The Ugly Truth is that overwhelming majority of Americans do not share / have little in common with many

of these agendas carried out by reigning AngloAmerican minority establishment.  

~( Please read Woundedknee's full comment under forum topic - "America's Untold Story",  to figure out  
          yourself  what the real America is all about.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 12:22:04 |Display all floors

hi

Originally posted by emucentral at 2011-8-29 18:48

.I don't understand you, you hate China, don't you?
China's artificially low value of the Yuan means its exports are cheaper.
It also means that the ordinary Chinese have less buying power for purchasing imported goods.

All this means is th ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-9-4 08:43:22 |Display all floors

How do you say asshole in Chinese

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-4 14:36:24 |Display all floors

#38 Sunshineman

I couldn't agree more!

Ordinary Americans feel powerless, as the absolute power laid in the hands of establishment  of  Anglo-American masterminders.

I think it's all about keeping up appearance; while America is promoting democracy world wide, the genuine democracy at home is in thin air.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 07:54:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sunshineman at 2011-9-1 03:08
It is possible that just a few, four or five of these paid staff  GHOST WRITERS from their Cyber Unit, specifically assigned to CD Forum, each armed with perhaps as many as 5 computers logging in,  ...

Indeed, they’re on 3 shifts.
I’m not blaming them for making a living,
good thing is that they’re easy to spot, therefore sort of informative.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.