Author: tradervic

"It's trendy to hate Americans right now..." [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-31 19:31:59 |Display all floors

China Daily Forum & Paid staff from Anglo Nations' Propaganda Machines

Friends,

Do you think some of China Daily Forum Regular Participant Writers are paid staff from  Anglo Nations'

Propaganda  Machines/Departments?  You know what I mean?

I am Just plain curious!  

It seems to me that there are a whole bunch of regulars on this forum -  checking out and, doing reading &

writing stuff, basically crawling up all over this CD Forum discussions everywhere any new and old topics

pop up, as if it is their day job!

In my humble opinion, they      pretty much dominate this forum, unfortunately so.

to my Chinese brothers & sisters

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 00:43:01 |Display all floors

ANNOYING PARASITES

Originally posted by ursula638 at 2011-8-31 19:31
Friends,

Do you think some of China Daily Forum Regular Participant Writers are paid staff from  Anglo Nations'

Propaganda  Machines/Departments?  You know what I mean?

I a ...

I BELIEVE SO. THESE UNINVITED GUESTS      ANNOYING PARASITES CRAWLING UP ALL OVER THIS FORUM.

PROPAGANDA , MISINFORMATION, COVER-UP, SO ON...................................

I ONLY BEEN HERE THREE MONTHS AND I CAN SENSE THEM FROM MILES AWAY NOW.

JUST GO AWAY, THIS IS CHINA FORUM, YOU DONT BELONG HERE !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 02:07:46 |Display all floors
Everyone takes a poke at number one -- human nature expressing its jealousy and hate
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 02:08:50 |Display all floors

To Ursula638

It is possible that just a few, four or five of these paid staff  GHOST WRITERS from their Cyber Unit, specifically assigned to CD Forum, each armed with perhaps as many as 5 computers logging in, using as many user names as possible, working their eight hour shift. Then another group take over for another shift, and so on.....24/7, all day long.

Crony Anglos' group leader Uncle Sam's Eavesdropping and Cyber Surveillance, NSA has a budget of 10 billion dollars a year. So this sort of operation is just a peanut!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 02:11:29 |Display all floors
When you are a backwards people living on the bottom

like so many in this forum

that is your option

a easier thing to do then trying to pull your own people up is to pretend to drag others down to your level

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 02:51:17 |Display all floors

You were already addressed, poser

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 06:10:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-8-31 14:29
^ paid troll statement.  ...

A pathetic attempt at diverting the topic, Yanling.
Put your money where your mouth is. How much will you wager that I am paid to write here ?

Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-8-31 14:29
the ones who are manipulating their currency are the americans, by using qe1, qe2, qe3. americans want to devalue their currency so they dont have to pay back anything to  ...

Most currencies have a floating exchange rate.
The Australian dollar does, it's now worth about USD$1.06, only a few years ago the A$ was worth about USD$0.50 or less.

Part of this change in value against the US is due to the economic downturn in the US, part is due to the US printing more money.
The fact is, however, that the Yuan is pegged against the US$ and is not independent of it and "floating" like the A$, the Pound, Euro and so on.
This gives China an artificial trade advantage, to pretend otherwise is totally dishonest.

Now how much was I "paid" to write that ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.