Author: dragon8

Binay dismisses likelihood of Philippine-China armed conflict over Spratlys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 10:09:43 |Display all floors

your imperialist bloodline is still flowing

actively in your veins. either you have a short memory or you refuse to acknowledge that philippines was a conquered and occupied country.

"Philippines used to be a US possession" ... that is correct, occupied, pillaged and colonised.

the philippines-american war of 1899-1902 resulted in wholesale massacres of indigenous filipinos. the american murderers killed them like flies.

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-1 09:27

No Longzhou my friend, the reason you give is incorrect. Remember that the Philippines used to be a US possession and durring WW2, blood, from both parties was shed in defense, and retaking, of ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:04:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antitheft at 2011-9-1 09:01
if they waged a war with China on imperialist America's behalf.

So you saying that OZ and NZ not marine 'policemen" of South Pacific?  You are talking about your own kind.

I never suggested such a thing, wrt Philippines waging war against China. I DID say that they'd not go on their own, they'd definitely need US/western backing.
As for NZ and Australia, yes, we basically police the South Pacific as is right, it is our area after all. Chile and South Africa police their parts of it too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:06:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antitheft at 2011-9-1 09:09
actively in your veins. either you have a short memory or you refuse to acknowledge that philippines was a conquered and occupied country.

"Philippines used to be a US possession" ...  ...

Those things are true and I never condoned such things, but being not responsbile for any of those "colonial" actions, I refuse to be an apologist for them either.
You have twisted what I meant into something different completely. I was specifically referring to WW2, not the occupation of the Philippines by either tthe US OR Spain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 01:20:50 |Display all floors

To: Kiwi

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 05:56:20 |Display all floors

Reply #18 magnetic1974's post

Exactly  who in the hell do you think you are to tell me that my country isn't mine? Is it yours, or China's? Hell no and never will be. Dop you expect me to apologise for actions not taken by me, or for enjoying the fruits of my family's labour and improvements/economic growth of MY country over the corresponding years since colonisation? You say; "you people".....when you should really say; "the British". I'm not British, never have been and never will be so please, don't include me in the people who did most of the colonising. I'm simply a product of colonisation, albeit over 150 years after the fact.The countries you mentioned aren't at issue but typical of your poo's gang buddies, you subvert a thread to get your absolutely irrelevant message across. Stick to the subject matter moron!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 18:38:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-9-2 01:20
New Zealand and Aussie and niether south pacific was never belong to you. Your great papa thief its from Suboriginal, and Maori people. You are originally belonging in poor western Europe that h ...

Well, look at your own country's history before criticising others': China, dynasty after dynasty, attempted to invade Vietnam many times and failed.

The difference is that while western powers no longer do so and China continues. That shows the West are more civilised and China is still stuck in the thoughts of colonialism and imperialism.

[ Last edited by siberian at 2011-9-2 07:05 PM ]
Taking Siberia? Well, see if you dare and can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 07:19:02 |Display all floors
Thanks, well said.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.