Author: 468259058

Chinese weather woman in “----ing” T-shirt [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 10:32:26 |Display all floors
We think too enough for her about the T-Shirt String,Maybe she only like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 10:35:51 |Display all floors

ya, correct! they are insulting us women.

Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-8-28 10:00
No!

Not like you, voluntarily bury you head in the arsses of China-haters to get your inspirations, you stinky old fart.

Sorry for not responding you any further. Your stink is unbearable. T ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:26:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 8/26/2011 09:29 PM
You have to wonder if Chinese folks, when they buy clothes with English words on them, actually know what's said. I imagine the weather lady knew and was making a statement of some kind, all the wh ...

Anymore than the "tat twits" who pick some Chinese Characters that look cool on their skin, but say some very, very different?  Still remember a couple of NBA games on TNT early in Yao Ming's career when other ball players would be pissed because he could not stop laughing.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:36:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-8-28 10:21
to a university in the south of China, I saw a few students (female and male) wearing some clothes with English written on them. Some, when asked, didn't have a clue of what it said or meant!

My point exactly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:37:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2011-9-1 10:26

Anymore than the "tat twits" who pick some Chinese Characters that look cool on their skin, but say some very, very different?  Still remember a couple of NBA games on TNT early in Ya ...

Yeah, have seen some of those types in China.
LTNS Matt, how're things?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:43:52 |Display all floors

#40 Yesterday saw this one........

girl wearing a tight t-shirt with this on it: "I am not easygoing but we can talk about ti"

I asked her if she knew what was written there...she said yes so I asked her to translate to Chinese........As I suspected....she was wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 11:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-9-1 10:43
girl wearing a tight t-shirt with this on it: "I am not easygoing but we can talk about ti"

I asked her if she knew what was written there...she said yes so I asked her to translate t ...

Hahaha, good one! Yeah, when I taught in China and students wore such clothes, I'd ask them to tell me what they thought it meant. When the learned what the nreal meaning was, they hustled out of the class and changed very quickly. The Chinglish  writing on clothes is equally funny I think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.