Author: canada_man

Speculaing on Ghadafi's fate. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-26 07:59:04 |Display all floors

Bravo!!

Worry not! NATO thugs and US imperialist dogs will fail!

Originally posted by philo09 at 2011-8-24 04:33
The news from Libya this week has been very bad; Tripoli has reportedly come under attack with NATO gunships attacking the civilian manned checkpoints at entrances to the city in addition to the ae ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-26 08:01:37 |Display all floors

Haha! diehards... Libya for Libyans! Not NATO/US/Traitorous rats!

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-24 12:27

Yes, thousand have died when this desert rat was in power but did the Chinese ruling clique care? No, no, they broke into action when 37'000 of their exported slaves got into trouble as the w ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 03:11:40 |Display all floors
I'm always appalled by these media sponsored battles, because that is what they are ultimately.

The media support the slaughter of innocents in countries far and wide while pretending that they are just reporting facts ... they omit to mention that they often create these 'facts' and overlook what is really behind the deliberate killing of civilians.

The BBC in the UK is purely a propaganda outlet, that amazingly people have to pay for, while claiming to be neutral. When challenged with irrefutable evidence of bias they just walk away, or ignore it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 11:57:01 |Display all floors
His children may not have the same luck as those of Osama Bin Ladin's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 00:15:11 |Display all floors
Seneca, 27 and 28.

I don't wish to do battle with you and I think you've possibly misinterpreted my post, or I didn't explain it clearly enough.

These battles are media battles in that the media chooses precisely what to report, which battles to cover and which to ignore, and how to tilt their bias.

It doesn't matter whether you are reading the China press, the US, the UK, in fact anywhere in the world. Can you show me an independent, factual mainstream newspaper in the world, let alone a TV station?

If you wish to read things into what I have said, then feel free to do so. However, if you actually want to learn as you claim, then it would have been nice if you had enquired before making assumptions about my comment, based on the way you choose to see things.

Unfortunately, it was people's unquestioning belief that the press was relaying facts and not fiction, that resulted in the killing of far more innocent civilians in Iraq than even the most inflated estimates of Saddam's murder list. The press held the responsibility for this, had they decided to tell the truth that was readily available to them, rather than just feeding propaganda from the US and UK governments, then this carnage would never have happened.

This is just one example, of the endless manipulation that is going on in this world by the press.

A nice quote by Martin Luther King, but he'd probably have been glad to hear that I don't have a media which I prefer, because I long ago realised how morally bankrupt all the mainstream media is. Can you say the same?

Please don't tell me to learn what is going on in the world before checking on yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 01:18:42 |Display all floors
Speculation is putting the "cart before the horse"  did NATO buy the rebel republic of Libya and can they sell the rebel republic of Libya to the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 01:37:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 2011-8-28 01:18
Speculation is putting the "cart before the horse"  did NATO buy the rebel republic of Libya and can they sell the rebel republic of Libya to the world?

Nato is right and you are wrong.

It is game over. Broken heart or not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.