Author: 468259058

A police officer and her husband beat old couple in our city [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-19 09:53:38 |Display all floors
The whole street was blocked. Thousands of people gathered there.
from forums

The transport was blocked. About five hundred people gathered there.
from official account

++++++++++++++++++
The old Shandong University campus(before university combination in 2001) just stands north of the scene. Many students are there even now it is the summer vacation.

I've been there many times. A prison was situated east miles way from the scene. I don't know whether that prison police officer worked in just that prison or not.

From my experience

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-8-19 09:56 AM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 09:56:20 |Display all floors

#1 She's been sacked.......

and he will be probably also!

What else do you want?

One person wrongdoing doesn't mean the hold system is wrong...........once again telephone number you bark up the wrong tree!

P.S.: Goverment exam close, get down to study!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 10:19:40 |Display all floors
to Longzhou:

If you were a mainland Chinese, you would know the cases behind the #6 post.

For example: The selection of academy members is one of the hot topics lately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 10:23:46 |Display all floors

#10 Simple question.......

what does your post #6 got to do with the OP?

Answer: NOTHING!

I was answering to your first post.......the wrongdoing of to citizen who got punished for it!

Telephone number........I suppose you are not very good at cooking, aren't you? Mother never taught you that different foods should not be mixed in the same pot?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 10:27:45 |Display all floors
to longzhou

If you are not a mainland Chinese citizen but a foreign merchant reaping profits in mainland China, of course you care less about the injustice and unfairness among we Chinese.

Probably you would care about creating a stable environment to get more and more profits.

View China as a speculation paradise or a home?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 10:33:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-8-19 10:23
what does your post #6 got to do with the OP?

What caused the dispute?

The police jumped the queue and wanted to get service first.

+++++++++++++
Why did the police jump the queue and want to get service first even when she came later than others?

Because she believed that the repairer should take a priority on repairing her bike when she showed her holding government power - wearing the police uniform.
++++++++++++++
She went angry after the repairer refused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 10:34:00 |Display all floors

#12 Well, well.........

sounds a bit like sour grapes from someone who doesn't know how to make a buck and is jelous of others doing so.

I am NOT a Chinese citizen...that you are right! I am in China for over 10 years, paying taxes and contributing in other ways (directly and indirectly) to this society's building; that is far more than can be said from you that can just see the wrong while you sit there in front of the computer waiting for the wealth to fall from the sky!  You are a "pot stirer" with no other interest than complaining.

Listen here kiddo; BE A MAN! Get out there and do something useful for yourself, your family and your country instead of complaining all day and maybe, just maybe, you can also enjoy the goods this society has to offer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.