Author: DSseeing

What would you do if your girlfriend's father didn't like you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-29 04:14:04 |Display all floors
If she was Chinese and her father didn't like me, I would remind him that I am american and that after the wedding she will be an American living in America. He should kiss my feet for giving his daughter such a wonderful gift!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 12:48:03 |Display all floors
My girlfriend is very beautiful ,and her family is wealthy.Even though we love each other deep,i want to leave her,the biggest reason is that i'm very poor.of course, i believe i can lives well in future,but now i'm not.  also,her father seemed don't like me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 15:20:12 |Display all floors
This, sadly, is the superficaility of China. It's all about face really and the ability to support your parents in law when they're old, if your lady is an only child. I'll along with what panda said previously, makes good sense.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-9 05:54:10 |Display all floors
More Boy Babies Needed
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 17:27:46 |Display all floors
Try to please your girlfriend's other families and ask for their help. I suppose you can win his father back if you are sincere enough to do everything you can for it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 18:55:37 |Display all floors
I could care less, unless we would consider marriage in 5-10 years.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 20:47:21 |Display all floors
It's not a big problem ,but you'd have to do something letting your girl's father change his mind in advance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.