Author: DSseeing

What would you do if your girlfriend's father didn't like you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-25 23:39:15 |Display all floors
i have the same situation be patient and be good with her ! the best thing to do and to not loose her !

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-26 00:41:56 |Display all floors
Fathers rarely like their daughter's boyfriend.

My advice, talk very seriously to your girlfriend's father and, if like me, you do not have any savings, do not bother explaining why you would be a good husband. Explain how you will financially take care of your girlfriend if she were to become your wife and lay out financial expectations for the next 5 years. If things go well the father will be tricked in saying something like "money is not the matter" and then you win. If money is not the matter, then he cannot shun you for being poor and you're now paying on your turf !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 12:29:25 |Display all floors
日后再说

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 21:49:17 |Display all floors
i have a some problem with you,but my father doesn't care about how much money my boyfriend he has, he think it is a too long distance between my hometown and my boyfirend's, and my father still worry about that my boyfriend and his family can't treat me well...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 15:22:05 |Display all floors
now that is really serious....you only meet once and had dinner for one time....don't give yourself to him easily, and don't marry him!!  

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-28 16:53:54 |Display all floors
期待Next Post time: 2012-4-26 21:49
i have a some problem with you,but my father doesn't care about how much money my boyfriend he has,  ...

What's happening now? has your dad begun to like your BF?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-28 16:55:31 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2012-4-28 15:22
now that is really serious....you only meet once and had dinner for one time....don't give yourself  ...

You're telling 期待Next to play hard-to-get?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.