Author: dragon8

Vietnamese officials visit US aircraft carrier [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-24 22:25:36 |Display all floors

Reply #6 magnetic1974's post

Hold on a minute there cowboy! Where on earth did you get the idea that I don't care about Asian life? Making such assumptions can make you look even more like a fool than you already do! Your post is the typical China is a "victim of history" type and has been overdone to death. If you cannot find something else to say, or some other reason for China possibly being "hurt" again, then please give it a rest and shut the hell up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-25 23:24:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-26 10:04:05 |Display all floors

Reply #9 magnetic1974's post

I can say this, I believe nobody in the west would respect a moron like you unless they're equally moronic, in which case, you'd deserve each other but fer chrissake, please don't breed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 19:11:05 |Display all floors
Anyone who keeps making referene to 'white', 'Asian', and such similar terms, is undoubtedly a racist. Are we talking to racists on this forum? Is this a racist forum?

In the civilised Western world, racism is unacceptable and will certainly be be frowned on. But here in China, it ....
Taking Siberia? Well, see if you dare and can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 19:17:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by siberian at 2011-9-2 18:11
Anyone who keeps making referene to 'white', 'Asian', and such similar terms, is undoubtedly a racist. Are we talking to racists on this forum? Is this a racist forum?

In the civilised Western w ...

Funny thing about this forum is that it's the voiciferously western anti-posters who're racist here but they have the gall to call us racist....for things that happened in our great grandfathers time....but we're responsible somehow! We can't really use colour, or derogatory names against them, but they can, at liberty, do so against us. We don't have threads pointing out all faults of China and then spam and overdo things, they do. There are more things that could be said...but what's the point, I'd be labelled as racist, by the racists in this forum.

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-3 08:10 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 23:19:32 |Display all floors
In China, reportedly, they do not have freedom of speech, of expression, and of religion. Yet, it seems they have freedom to abuse other races. Atleast some members in this forum.

Nevertheless, let them do what they wish. Sooner or later, they will learn that the abuser is always worse than the abused. The Han are clever. They will learn, I am sure.
Taking Siberia? Well, see if you dare and can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 09:14:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by siberian at 2011-9-2 22:19
In China, reportedly, they do not have freedom of speech, of expression, and of religion. Yet, it seems they have freedom to abuse other races. Atleast some members in this forum.

Nevertheless,  ...

In China, more freedoms are opening up for Chinese folks but it'll take some time before they have the same level of freedoms as we enjoy....give it time, it's only been 5000  years.

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-3 08:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.