Author: chinapatriot

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-7 04:22:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-8-14 12:00
It's a matter of market forces. Too many Chinese females wish to be married to Westerners. I will gl ...

Any takers so far Seneca?  Not even from the desperate ones.  Better get reaquainted with your right hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 04:31:12 |Display all floors
andr0078 Post time: 2011-8-14 15:22
Mixed children of Western & Chinese parents are very good looking.  We have quite a few here in Oz.

Dude.  This is actually from a White man:

"A common myth that keeps getting parroted around is that an Asian/White mixes are sooooo hot.  I suspect this rumor was started by White men and then mindlessly spread amongst the Asian female circles, much like how Teabaggers spread FOX News talking points.  After all, you'll never hear Asian men beam about he cuteness of mixed babies.  This is because men are able to distinguish celebrities from real people. I've seen plenty of mediocre or even ugly mixed people to know the Asian-mix-hotness idea is a complete myth.  But when we see an ugly mixed person, we really don't associate them with being a mix.  After all, they don't even carry your interest long enough for you to notice them, much less contemplate their origin."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 04:41:30 |Display all floors
i have many chinese frends i heip to learn English, my wife is chinese and we are very happy. i get a lot of requests from divorced and older single women, and some young girls (who had a bad experace from some chinese men).asking me to find a English husband. but I have also many good frends who's marrage is fine, one has a daugher who he treats like princess, i have heard it is happening all over the east, i think all is needed is a for earsten men to show a little more love  to the women and not treat them as some kind of goods.    and not go hunting for a bit of fun on the side      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 07:30:38 |Display all floors
tigerfish Post time: 2011-12-7 04:41
i have many chinese frends i heip to learn English, my wife is chinese and we are very happy. i get  ...

Hey, misery is everywhere, and bad men are everywhere.  Why don't you go rescue an Indian or Iranian girl, or wherever it is you are from.  Foreign drifters like you seem to only want to turn on the chivalry around Chinese grils.  I live in China, and I am Chinese, and I don't see it everywhere in the East.  I see a sea of Chinese people, which just warms my heart.  China's government should keep it that way, and I promise you it will.  It should know, by learning from other nations, what unchecked Foreign immigration does to a country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 07:45:25 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2011-9-13 17:22
Yeah, ban foreign men and China will finally become the farmer's paradies it was 50 years ago...

Se ...

Only one way to find out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 09:42:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-7 08:55
A propos your comments on what the little Chinese men have achieved in the recent 3 decades: Bravo ...

Where China is now I will bet is  a lot better off then where you are, mystery meat.  You must be ashamed to say.  Yes, Chinese people has began to learn to make money and have become prosperous.  Apparently "your" big laowai brothers with tiny little rice granuales for cajones forgot since they have already come to China to beg for money.  Who's the teacher now, jackass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 09:50:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-7 09:00
You are devious. I know Exportedkiwi personally. He had no skirt-chasing streak while he lived in  ...

Are we talking people or farm animals?  Rember, your Mother and Sister don't count.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.