Author: chinapatriot

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-14 13:38:35 |Display all floors
Ban foreign man by 2020. That is so funny. It'll be about as idiotic as Pauline Hanson trying to run for prime minister. It seems chinapatriot is China's version of a bogan. You are better off suggesting China continue its strong growth and develop into a richer and more desirable place and all Chinese are proud. Then no Chinese women will want to leave China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 15:04:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by callitasitis at 2011-9-13 16:57
99% of Chinese woman and Asian woman . .marry foreign men .. for ONE SIMPLE REASON and one simple reason only ...

to get foreign passports !!!! .. Please don't talk about love and blah blah bla ...

what is the meaning to get foreign passports and to be foregin citizens if the country jobless rates keep increasing?

if the partner doesn't love you after marriage, Probably himself is looking for other financial supports under economic crisis?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 15:17:00 |Display all floors
Probably himself is looking for other financial supports under economic crisis?

Yea, with the average Chinese income you can pay one week's lunch for the family... I guess if you want financial support as a European, you'd rather marry a European woman than a Chinese one Unless, of course, you find a Chinese millionaire woman ;)

If you suffer from poverty and live from the governmental social welfare in Switzerland, for instance, a married couple without children gets 35.200 Yuan per MONTH - more than the average ANNUAL income in most Chinese cities. If you have children, you may get up to 52.000 Yuan per month if you suffer from poverty - so I wonder how a Chinese wife's family could support a couple here, it'd need several tenthousand Yuan per month.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 15:40:50 |Display all floors

China patriot proposed "close door" policy

.........or "Isolationism" - like what happened in the COLD WAR years of 1949 to 1979.

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Close door policy proposed by China patriot.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 16:06:11 |Display all floors
I s it  possible to ban entry of foreign men by 2020 ?
Happy life for Adventure, my site: http://www.adventurecn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 16:08:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinapatriot at 2011-8-14 10:56
I predict that by 2020, China will ban foreign men from entering China, except for special cases.

The reason is that too many foreign men are marrying Chinese women and that there will be 10-20  ...

Your point of view shows your weakness as a man
and you are putting all Chinese men in your personal experience.
If you have that worry
Why not to encourage Chinese men to do something better to avoid their women marry Foreign men ?
What are the reasons Chinese women marry Foreign men?
Clossing doors to foreing men is the most patetic idea i had ever read here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 23:52:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-9-14 16:08

Your point of view shows your weakness as a man
and you are putting all Chinese men in your personal experience.
If you have that worry
Why not to encourage Chinese men to do something bet ...

their women??? Chinese women do not belong to Chinese men. Chinese women are free to leave China at anytime. Do you think China should ban Chinese women from leaving??? Most Chinese women would be very angry by that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.