Author: chinapatriot

China will ban entry of foreign men by 2020   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-30 01:08:23 |Display all floors
How does that song go!  That was then, this is now.  Wow!  So much anger and anxiety from the international we-man.  So fearful that we are going to shut the door on their kind, ....and we will.  Your former "South China Beauty" can kiss my Northern Chinese ass, and so can you.  Make an appointment, and I won't shower that night, so my ass cheeks will be extra vinegary, just for you.  By the way, did you marry a Hainan Chicken?  What the "F***" do you mean by pluck?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 23:55:47 |Display all floors
There are 1.2 billion of us.  Take a pick.  You can call me the unsilent majority representing them.  Let's see who runs out of people first.  We have already seen the courage of Westerners.  You only like to fight little countries, and even then, you send unmanned robots to spy and fight for you.  So I have curry-colored skin?  At least I don't have a yellow stripe running down my back.  Waitresses huh?  So these were the inteligent, "plucky" women that Seneca attracts...pluck, pluck...cluck., cluck, so decries the royal chicken called Seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 00:28:20 |Display all floors
Hey Seneca:

I have a message to your former southern Chinese beauty:  I'll take an order of honey walnut shrimp, Peking spareribs, and deep fried fish (Suzhou style) to go.  Just deliver it to the Beijing Public Security Bureau.  Pluck, pluck...cluck, cluck...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 21:09:44 |Display all floors
There are 1.2 billion of us. Take a pick. You can call me the unsilent majority representing them. Let's see who runs out of people first. We have already seen the courage of Westerners. You only like to fight little countries, and even then, you send unmanned robots to spy and fight for you. So I have curry-colored skin? At least I don't have a yellow stripe running down my back. Waitresses huh? So these were the inteligent, "plucky" women that Seneca attracts...pluck, pluck...cluck., cluck, so decries the royal chicken called Seneca.

Oh lol we whites wage the most wars during the history, mostly between ourselves, who was weak died long ago,   we colonized nearly the whole world, so you have no chance against us. After we won the third world war against China , we will take away all your women!{:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 03:58:37 |Display all floors
callitasitis Post time: 2011-9-13 16:57
99% of Chinese woman and Asian woman . .marry foreign men .. for ONE SIMPLE REASON and one simple re ...

I disagree.  Many are also enamoured with the possibility of having a mixed child. Many are lonely because the chinese male is typically gone 24/7 away working.  There are many reasons outside a passport these days.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 04:57:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by techboy1 at 2012-10-17 15:00

Is this the place i can find a Chinese wife?  I must hurry before Chinese govenrment bans foreign men.
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 05:36:28 |Display all floors
attilaattila Post time: 2012-2-2 21:09
Oh lol we whites wage the most wars during the history, mostly between ourselves, who was weak died ...

Zionists

The West is a Zionist colony like the rest of the world.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.