Author: jinseng

China on-off goal to construct carrier battle groups: Turkey shoots by America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-19 15:37:37 |Display all floors

Reply #21 jinseng's post

Jesus H. Christ

This is just a general discussion with people having "with different observations and different opinions", I am surprised on the "tiff" that You and Mr. Edisone are having - especially Mr. Edisone is Canadian, ha ha ha!

HAVE YOU GUYS even heard of the phrase "War is only a continuation of Politics"........

If we create a "general condition" of pleasantness, rational, opt for right choices, it's hard to get into a situation of WAR.

CHEERIOS!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-20 02:30:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jinseng at 2011-8-18 03:53
This is my thread that has been well received in outside circles.

You mean circles such as yourself who does not wish for the world of the Chinese to have the ability to defend itself against threats from the outside and to hope that she won't excel technologically as is today?

Mr. LGK, if you wish to remain indefinitely third class citizen of the world/sick old man of Asia, then it's your own personal prerogative but please don't assume that every Chinese on earth are like you. We Chinese are human beings too. We wish to be looked up to and be respected as any other people on earth does and the ChiComs delivers us that promise.   

The anxiousness, the concern, and commotions that the West makes about our present and lone carrier says it all. It's says that it's not about numerical advantages nor is it about sea fareer's experiences -- it is all about technology and technology us ChiComs definitely does not lose out to anyone in this day and age.  And, if Chinese-nature is any indication...

"this breed will start to inbred and from these inbred's, you can bet  they'll come in whole droves in no time flat. Further to that, and as I had suggested to Mr. Green Dragon, to make up for the super carrier disadvantage, I'm betting what Beijing's plans would be is to go "DIME A DOZEN CHEAP, EXPENDABLE, and a jiffy to put together. We'll likely hace up to 60's of these mothers before we call it quits.

With the Chinese, it's not about a cold war mentality as was the case of the Soviets. With the Chinese, it's a technology based competition and that is presently very much evident.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-20 03:22:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-14 18:24
I agree with you that China, in order to havea viable carrier fleet, would need around 5 vessels to keep 2-3 deployable at any time. The reason WHY China feels it need these vessels is the intrigui ...

if i were the head honchos of the plan, my target number by 2050 have to be in the 60 units range. going on a shorter span, say 2025-2030, that number, if it was my drawing board, has to be at between 20-24. and, a shorter span than that? unit wise by 2020, we must be at par with what's in the present u.s. inventory. we are now speculated to have 3 of the Varyag tonnage in the make and this number are speculated to make its debut in about 2015 or thereabouts.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-20 12:51:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2011-8-20 18:09:50
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-11 01:16

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-20 22:10:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 13:25:24 |Display all floors

Reply #27 jinseng's post

Angry Bird game.......

hmmmm

cheap, cheap, cheap....

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.