Author: DSseeing

China's First Carrier Threatens Who ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-29 16:59:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by drakninja at 2011-7-29 15:54
i think you kiwi have gone bad.
want kind of experience to you need to operate a carrier that is to project power.

and carrier is just a big piece of steel that china can blow up with it carr ...

Ok, China can train pilots all they want but do you think taking off and landing from a pitching and rolling deck is the same as landing on a land based configuration of the carrier, or night carrier ops, or at sea bad weather ops etc? To think so is sheer idiocy. There are a lot more things to take into consideration but it appears that it'd be a waste of time to go into it with your rather simplistic views! Sorry, not trying to put you down, just speaking from a purely logical point of view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 17:00:24 |Display all floors

also

the carrier seem to also have other functions. it seem it was design to also be a missile pad. also with all the advance tech US and A have. this ship will have a better sonar then all of them. unless derpa finally decide to release some of the new toy it been making. but if that happen china will too. it a can of card. no one know want the other person is truly hold until the they finally release their hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 17:06:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by drakninja at 2011-7-29 16:00
the carrier seem to also have other functions. it seem it was design to also be a missile pad. also with all the advance tech US and A have. this ship will have a better sonar then all of them. unl ...

Now you're grasping at straws, that dog ain't gonna hunt son! Things that DARPA has, or is developing, China cannot possibly know of, and won't until it's time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 17:08:13 |Display all floors

kiwi i don't remember say china will be doing all this over night.

post #15

is china at war with any country right now. i don't remember hear all the op etc training being done with all the other country that have carrier that u mention.

i don't think you read everything i just wrote. i mention we are building it for "experience" unlike america that fight so much. we don't really need it.

war it physical weapon is only part of war now. and it getting smaller.

when have USA really fought a war with a equal. never really if u think about it. WW2 is something america got in after billion have die. and the reason is after pearl harbor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 17:11:11 |Display all floors

kiwi think

want u said go both way. but in the end of the day. the first person the use the finish blow win.

china have most of the upper hand. we have money. we can destroy america just by sell all the america bold. of course we lwo 50% but we still have more money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 17:14:39 |Display all floors

don't tell me america is richer. everyone know

but don't forget you america is fatter and dumber on average.

america is self destructing right now. don't you watch news or listen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 17:16:57 |Display all floors
I'm sorry but your posts no longer qualify for an intelligent reply.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.