Author: sundance

Older men and younger women - what is your opinion? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-25 11:20:32 |Display all floors

R older guys really more conciderate and reliable?

I doubt it.  

In fact many old single guys r very experienced in emotion and lost the ability to love sb truly.  

Whether he will be considerate and love u and care about u is not related to age but the real person.  

I've had experience with older guys.  My current bf is younger than me.  But i feel he's the most conderate bf i've ever had. and he care about me the most!  I feel secure and being loved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 11:53:17 |Display all floors

imo, not good at all long term

I think the ones with age gaps of 15-20+ between men and the women are just setting themselves for loniless in the longterm.  Men do not live as long as women.. so therefore the husbands will die before the wife and she will be lonely from age 50+ or whatever and lonely for 20+ years, how sad.  Sure it maybe happy and nice in the beginning, but living lonely from age 50+ will kick in when the women reach that age.   And no, dont bring up random deaths due to accidents or whatever, that can happen to ANYONE, anywhere, anytime, its not being considerd in my opinion

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.