Author: sundance

Older men and younger women - what is your opinion? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-4 10:33:19 |Display all floors

Chinese women

Are generally way more mature (and intelligent, I might add) than their male counterparts. They (the guys) are insecure, jealous and obsessive. The girls like an older man because he is more emotionally mature and stable, won't take their sh1t and can control them and look after them. Sure their are some mercenaries who also take into consideration that an older guy has more earning potential.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 13:04:48 |Display all floors

To: Sweetestpeas - Nymph's Reply

Oh my dearest Sweetestpeas!

You’ve reached out and touched me. Your words come alive with the common sense of the ages bringing forth excitement and perennial optimism.

We are in Sync; walking in parallel universes.

The Nymph’s Reply

If all the world and love were young,
And truth in every shepherd's tongue,
These pretty pleasures might me move
To live with thee and be thy love.

Time drives the flocks from field to fold,
When rivers rage and rocks grow cold,
And Philomel becometh dumb;
The rest complains of cares to come.

The flowers do fade, and wanton fields
To wayward winter reckoning yields;
A honey tongue, a heart of gall,
Is fancy's spring, but sorrow's fall.

Thy gowns, thy shoes, thy beds of roses,
Thy cap, thy kirtle, and thy posies
Soon break, soon wither, soon forgotten,--
In folly ripe, in reason rotten.

Thy belt of straw and ivy buds,
The coral clasps and amber studs,
All these in me no means can move
To come to thee and be thy love.

But could youth last and love still breed,
Had joys no date nor age no need,
Then these delights my mind might move
To live with thee and be thy love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 14:20:11 |Display all floors

Older women with younger men-what do you think

I read a trur story about a Senior college student who posted a personal ads to find a rich,and older women <divorced with kids >to sponor him studying abroad and form a new family.

Yougn college student looking for wellpaid women who hold certian amouth of money can sponor me student abroad come to me please ,divorced,or outoffavor,it doesn't matter,we will live together to form a new family abroad.

I wish i would try this way to get abroad studying English and A master degree.

achhoo. if you have interest in buying me a drink and have a talk with me, i will devote all my effort to satisfy you as if i m your slave boy.

yeah,  countryboy here,well built and hard working looking for mature women <and a shortcut to change my dignity >in city to form a relationship and convert my demote ID to be a city dweller

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 15:27:28 |Display all floors

I'd prefer a slave GIRL, thanks very much.

Do you know any?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 16:36:55 |Display all floors

please read me

when you want to find a foreign man and he also much more older than you ,there will be two problems before you.one is the culture and the other is the age.
so that maybe diffcult for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 16:38:32 |Display all floors

older woman for a man

unhappiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 11:08:39 |Display all floors

would like to answer Sundance's previous questions

1. The fact that some Chinese woman prefer older guys is not only limited to foreigners but also applied to Chinese men.  

Usually Chinese girls' parents dont care too much if their girl find a older man ( i guess within 12 years older).  But still i dont think to marry a guy more than 15 years older is welcome to many girls.

2. Divorced Chinese woman with chirldren will face a big problem when it comes to remarriage, specially the disapproval from the guy's parents!  Cause the majority of the last generation is still quite conservative and cannot accept divorced woman.  

Anyhow, this situation is changing.  Young people don't care too much about this problem.

3. I believe many Chinese girls at late20 and early 30 would feel like getting married a lot.  

They will get pressure from family, friends, colleagues.  And they themselves want to settle down and feel tired to being single and lonely.

How's the prospect of their chance for finding a good guy?  Unfornately, it is harder.  For girls at this age are more demanding then ever before.   They want well-educated, tasteful, funny, considerate man...  When girls like older man, but older guys r either into a relationship or married .  The left single man has a wider choice of younger girls.   U see the possibility to get a nice man is less and less...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.