Author: sundance

Older men and younger women - what is your opinion? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-19 03:45:42 |Display all floors

Good post!

"So, women and men alike out there, go with your hearts... dating, relationships... whether they work or not are just part of life and shaping the individual you... have fun as you go along! Heartbreaks, stumbling upon differences and having a change of priorities is just part of life."

Good quote!

Every situation is unique and you can't really apply a general rule to everyone.

There was a twenty years difference between my mom and stepfather (both Americans) and they stayed together for about 20 years (until he died of cancer). It worked out well for them and they were very in love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-19 12:19:44 |Display all floors

!!!

in my opinion it's a little sick. I have no interests in my wn mother. Let alone nothing in common and I think that if the person chose me because im young, what will happen once Im old. Its the same as a 25 year old with a 15 or younger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-19 15:36:34 |Display all floors

Scartooth.... I think jbmustafa is only sharing about his parents' relationship

...in reference to the very first post and others' responses...and it's not about his relationship with his mommy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-19 17:35:35 |Display all floors

you misread

but how much older is one's mother/father usually? so put 2+2 together and compare

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-19 18:56:31 |Display all floors

Sorry about that, scartooth dearie...

I understand your train of thought, which is fair for a mid 20-ish bloke (not meant as an insult, but I know it could be read into as such).

I too understood your reference very well about your preference of women are not of those in your mommy's age. Since you can't get along with mommy-dearest, you are positive that you'll totally not be in sync with anyone your mommy's age. It's a big statement that you made... and I've met men who once had this same train of thoughts and they got exactly what they said they don't want in life.

Anyway, as one's age escalates, priorities and views of life change. Let's let time be the best judge of this, aye?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-19 19:50:22 |Display all floors

everything is possible

Everything is possible , if they can make it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 00:16:27 |Display all floors

Mercenary motives?

The older they are, the sooner they die.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.