Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-28 12:49:32 |Display all floors

letter of apology from signal system design company

2.jpg
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 12:54:34 |Display all floors

#29 If it is really.....

a signal problem, then this is really serious and has to be addressed accordingly and the people responsible punished to full extent. As of the latest news available it does seem like a light that should've been red was turned green!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 13:32:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-7-28 12:54
#29 If it is really.....

a  signal problem,  ...

Problem in signal system is one of factors leading to the latest accident.

It was first disclosed in the speech by director of Shanghai Bureau, An Lusheng, in the conference which held on this morning.

At 9:44 on this morning, the letter of apology published on the website of that design company.

+++++++++++++++
The rear-ended accident shouldn't happen even if there was a problem in the signal system.

As what said in the above posts,
Maybe sth wrong in the guiding ideology.
For Example:
After a problem in signal system was found, the trains would delay 60 minutes according the emergency procedures in regulations. However, the local bureau tried to make the transport as efficient as possible. They were likely to cancel some procedures to save time.

Maybe the Dispatching Center shutdown part of safety information system and changed the system to man-control mode.

Maybe the Dispatching Center didn't send the right alert information to the drivers.

Maybe the engineers who charge of repairing delayed too long in the heavy rain.

Maybe sth wrong in other area.
++++++++++++++
If our government would investigate the accident thoroughly;
If our government wouldn't cover up like as it did in Sars disaster of 2003;
If we rethinked enough and fix the problems,
The possible similar accident would be avoided in future.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-7-28 01:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 13:39:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-7-28 13:32

If our government would investigate the accident thoroughly;
If our government wouldn't cover up like what it did in Sars disaster of 2003;
If we rethinked enough and fix the problems,
The possible similar accident would be avoided in future.  

I am wondering.
The leadership of the railway ministry is a fresh new one,
following the sacking of the old one due to corruption allegations.

Investigating the Accident thoroughly could hardly have drawn in the new management in any way.
There was little to loose for them from it.
It could have created a huge signal in responsible gouvernance,
and to gain consumer trust.

Why waste the opportunity,
what did the new leadership have to win from covering up for the investigated old one,
and thus signal continuance to it.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 14:13:55 |Display all floors

Humanitarian

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-7-28 13:39
I am wondering.
The leadership of the railway ministry is a fresh new one,
following the sacking of the old one due to corruption allegations.
Investigating the Accident thoroughly could h ...

The guiding ideology is vert important.

I heard and didn't watch "Saving Private Ryan".
But it shocked me when I heard the story in that film.
U.S. Army sacrifice several soldiers to save a soldier.

What I have learned before was that the life of a human being is less important than public assets.
A clerk of bank need to sacrifice his/her life to save public money from the gangster in robbing accident.
A janitor sacrificed himself to save the public assets in storage in a fire accident.

U.S. governmet searched and took back the remains of former solider who died in Korean War and Vietnamese War.
Mainland China's government nearly did nothing like what U.S. government did.

What I have learned was that an individual need to sacrifice oneself for the survival of a large group, for a better life of others.

Nowadays, things changed a lot. Mainland Chinese seldom talk about Leifeng.
People began to talk about how to eat better for living longer.

However, till now, I don't know what on earth Humanitarian is, though I heard it a lot and wrote down a little.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 15:12:01 |Display all floors
Of course it is the Human factors that caused the "Hexie" train crash.
The human factors are 'Sei Chow Gows' collaborating with KKK to create this fake accident and blame it
on the govt., trying to stir up public anger in order to bring about their evil Jas.mine Rev.
Now they're trying to erase evidence as quickly as possible in order to cover up their evil deeds.
They try to blame on faulty signal equipment that failed to turn red when the train was 'struck by lightnings.
Experts who investigate said that all trains are equipped to deal with lightning strikes, and internal systems could kick start the train to continue the journey, why it didn't?
Also the signal equipment are placed at every few kilometer interval, so the ill fated train would have run across so many signal intervals and all these signal failed to flash alert. In addition staff managing the operation are all not knowing what went wrong when first train struck by lightning, this is so unbelievable, the train struck by lightning had stopped for 7 minutes, more than enough time for staff manning the operation to deal with the situation, but not doing it, why? IT was deliberate attempt to bring about this train disaster in order to tarnish China's bullet train image and to stir up public anger to bring about Jas.mine Rev.
All those directly involved should be severely punished.

[ Last edited by correction at 2011-7-28 03:49 PM ]
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 15:17:49 |Display all floors
Premier Wen orders swift probe of train crash

and all 'sei chow gows' collaberating with KKK will be arrested and severely punished.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.