Author: voice_cd

Only proposals or complaints here for CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-7 23:59:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-27 12:56
How come we can talk about the oslo terrorist attack but not the recent terrorist attack in Xin?  I've tried posting articles on this topic and it seems no one is saying anything about it here.  

Yeah !

They (mods) do have their tricks !

They label a post with "recommended" to "park" it "fixed" in a column almost nobody dares to read.

Another way to get "rid" of uncomfortable threads are spamming the whole news section with useless contributions within a matter of minutes,

so your thread will disappear into the lower basement !

I have not much confidence in the moderation.

I do report people who are trying to involve my family, they react at least, but often delete the whole thread (for a different reason).

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-8 12:20:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GreedyHyena at 2011-8-7 23:59

Yeah !

They (mods) do have their tricks !

They label a post with "recommended" to "park" it "fixed" in a column almost nobody dares to read.

Another way t ...

I don't understand who you report...You've only been member for One Month...Who's atrtacking you..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-10 05:03:12 |Display all floors

I really like the way all these questions are getting answered..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-10 08:37:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voice_cd at 2011-7-28 08:08

Kiwi, Would you please watch out your words, we here have a lot of friends from NZ and Australia, they are polite and thus I wonder where on earth you are from.

Oh, I'm from NZ, but I have no time for people who say that they are mods but refuse to enforce their own rules. I am polite, in general, but sometimes, i get a tad annoyed, at the lack of consistency, y'know! Might I suggest, instead of telling me to watch my words, you tell others who use disgusting language here, to watch theirs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-10 08:51:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-10 08:37

Oh, I'm from NZ, but I have no time for people who say that they are mods but refuse to enforce their own rules. I am polite, in general, but sometimes, i get a tad annoyed, at the lack of cons ...

I will but need your help to report them,
Enjoy your time here.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-10 10:12:48 |Display all floors

OK Kiwi.. you're the New Chief of Dirty Words.... You have to report them

KEEP THIS FORUM CLEAN

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-10 10:19:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-27 19:56
How come we can talk about the oslo terrorist attack but not the recent terrorist attack in Xin?  I've tried posting articles on this topic and it seems no one is saying anything about it here.  

Why do you think that is strange....This is China...It's still a Communist Country....Did You Know that they are not taught about Tankman and Tienanmen Square .......

Just Maybe In Norway they are not reporting everything about their Attack....

You should see what they teach in school about who drove the Japanese out of China...It's not what you learned...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.