Author: voice_cd

Only proposals or complaints here for CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-27 13:49:51 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-7-21 13:03
But you should not insult China because for a Chinese China is everything, China is his identity, his ideology

Pity there arn't any Chinese on the forum then, are they shy  ?  ...

There aren't? So why all these snide comments and insults directed toward the Chinese by some posters here? Doesn't say much for their intelligence. Maybe you should inform them....

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-27 14:22:56 |Display all floors
They ask for proposals then filter or omit answers they dont like-do us a favour  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-27 19:56:39 |Display all floors
How come we can talk about the oslo terrorist attack but not the recent terrorist attack in Xin?  I've tried posting articles on this topic and it seems no one is saying anything about it here.  

Very strange.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-28 00:51:38 |Display all floors

I think the Smileys are great here ..........

I really enjoy the emotive feelings that people can express using the little smileys .......

I do however think that there is a gap in expression which might even lesson some tensions  ............

Because it states so much on its own ..........

I therefore add this smiley to this post to see if you can see the the power and humour in this animation .........

If it does not appear ........

No matter .......

It was just  a suggestion ..........

Thanks  ...........

Smiley suggested:
Not really.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 01:54:09 |Display all floors

voice_cd

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2011-7-21 18:14
...as proven in this thread. STOP THOSE GHOSTS AND IMPOSTER. The Alex who posted first in here is just an imposter who uses my avatar and username in a slightly different manner.

did you read this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 01:56:21 |Display all floors

voice_cd

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-7-26 10:53
How about the damned mods actually do their jobs and uphold the forum rules for a change instead of subjecting many of us to hatred, ridicule, xenophobia, condemnation for our ancestors misdeeds, i ...

did you read this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 01:58:49 |Display all floors

voice_cd

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-21 18:18
#7  Stop the impostors!  I'll second that!

When I was a mod at pravda, I didn't ban many people, but copycat monikers I had no problem removing without warning.

That and blatant attack thread ...

did you read this?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.