Author: voice_cd

Only proposals or complaints here for CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-21 18:18:32 |Display all floors
#7  Stop the impostors!  I'll second that!

When I was a mod at pravda, I didn't ban many people, but copycat monikers I had no problem removing without warning.

That and blatant attack thread - I would remove those without warning as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-22 20:56:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2011-7-21 18:14
...as proven in this thread. STOP THOSE GHOSTS AND IMPOSTER. The Alex who posted first in here is just an imposter who uses my avatar and username in a slightly different manner.

I also join this complaint. I could understand if it was done just once, on 1-st April, and generate a lot of laughter, but in general, such handles , which continue to imitate somebody else should NOT be allowed.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 10:53:10 |Display all floors
How about the damned mods actually do their jobs and uphold the forum rules for a change instead of subjecting many of us to hatred, ridicule, xenophobia, condemnation for our ancestors misdeeds, ignorance to mention but a few, including senseless flooding of threads with utter garbage! Do your damned jobs or get someone who can and will!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 11:01:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 11:12:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-7-26 10:01

Once a barbarian, always one!  Toto is spot on with people like you...*sigh*

And i'm spot on with people like you, however, that's off topic! This is an on topic thread, or didn't you get that part?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 16:09:46 |Display all floors
I do agree with poster 2.
however, below quote:
Even though your Chinese stinks I wish you would forget your pitiful command of pseudo-English and turned to a more productive pastime that can be done without involving other people..
stinks to high heaven.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-26 23:01:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shameless at 2011-7-26 16:09
I do agree with poster 2.
however, below quote:
Even though your Chinese stinks I wish you would forget your pitiful command of pseudo-English and turned to a more productive pastime  ...

Hmmm .........

Interesting as #2 is a clone ghost .........

And thank you for posting in this thread  .......  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.