Author: 468259058

The waterways of Qingdao built by Germans in the early 1900s [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-21 11:41:50 |Display all floors
In 2007-07-18, light rain started from about 4:00 pm. The rain began to became downpour from about 5:50. The downpour lasted about one hour.

One car was dragging down to a river by a huge garbage box which driven by rain water. Husband pushed his wife out of the car. But the poor husband went into the river inside of the car.

One girl was hit by an electric shock leaked from a wire of a No. 101 electric tram in the rain. It was lucky that she was saved when the location was just at the gate of Jinan central hospital and a doctor was just at the site.

One guy hurried to save others after his car broke down. In the end, he was carried away by rain water.

One guy was helping others. But he was hit by an electric shock leaked from a frayed wire of road lights.

"They (girls) were stumbled and fell down into water and never stood up. I was looking at them. But it was a remote location that I could't help them that moment."

"I was hit by an electric shock from an electricity stick. The shock numbed my legs, but I ran away at last. I saved my life. Just at the same location, another guy fell down forever."

One of the largest markets was totally covered by the rain water. One netizen was arrested by the police in Jinan after she discussed whether anyone died in that market. Later that girl was released after the illegal arrest was reported by news papers in other provinces.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Before the rain, I often bought food and other daily necessities from that market. We called the market by Ginza of Jinan, or Yin Zuo, or inzone, or ..., located in Quancheng square of Jinan.
After the rain, I had not been to that market for at least 1 year.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-7-21 12:06 PM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-21 12:00:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-7-21 11:05
One of the largest market was totally covered by the rain water. One netizen was arrested by the police in Jinan after she discussed whether anyone died in that market. Later that girl was released after the illegal arrest was reported by news papers in other provinces.

In 2007-07-19, one day after the downpour, a fake news report about that water covering market was forged in the number 1 page of Da Zhong Ri Bao, Shandong CPC committee newspaper, the number 1 newspaper in Shandong province.
The fake time and the fake people were forged in that news report.

Did the police arrest those journalists who forged the fake news report in 2007-07-19?
(Of course, those jouranlists are also officials and officials first.)
Did government officials forge fake news reports for themselves?
Who cares?

++++++++++++++++++++
In 2007-07-19, a different version of news report about that market was printed in Qin Lu Wan Bao, which owned by Da Zhong Ri Bao newspaper organization.

Most of readers of Da Zhong Ri Bao are government leaders and government officials in shandong province and some leaders in Central government.
Most of readers of Qi Lu Wan Bao are ordinary Chinese and many government employee in Jinan and other major cities of Shandong province.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-7-21 12:10 PM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-26 08:33:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2011-7-20 18:02
And still working.....German quality!

The beer taste a little German....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.