Author: debbie520

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-23 21:33:10 |Display all floors
just pass by ,besides,i want to say it's not a bad thing ,you can try,just seize the day,follow your heart,however,once you find something wrong ,remember to  wake up from your dream,you know ,life is a box of choclate ,you never know what you are going to get······think twice before you do something,maybe it's life ,the essence of life.take easy,take the word as it is~~~you will get the answer from your heart,though sometimes life also will deceive you , just treat life with your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-24 13:06:17 |Display all floors
i don't have the courage to love someone i've never meet before and even in the future,but it's really beautiful to find a love online,if it's a true love.bless you!just like the others say follow your heart ,find your love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-24 15:02:39 |Display all floors
its not impossible! if we can find friends who you like to chat everything with, and you feel comfortable and happy with, why we can not find the love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-30 20:48:39 |Display all floors
you mind will tell u the true ,heard ur heart? online still have true ,but before the love open u must be careful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 08:10:27 |Display all floors
if oneday a foreigner says he love you,he want to be your  bf,what will you do ,the boy is exchange student and come to china aim to learn chinese well,what will you do,he only can stay in china about one and half an year.{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 14:18:50 |Display all floors
I doubt it in some sense

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 17:31:02 |Display all floors
Is the question about accepting love or more about listening to your heart and your inner instincts ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.