Author: debbie520

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-18 22:04:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-11-18 17:56

Loving the person is more important long-term than just loving their body.

Ive lusted after women in my time but found they had less than nice personalities.

It doesn't last very lo ...

I agree with you.Loving the body has nothing to do with loving the person itself
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-19 01:51:51 |Display all floors

there is no such thing as "onlne love"... maybe online romance

love is a word we use all the time.... but, what really is love..?  just because u like someone, that's not really love...is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-23 11:08:51 |Display all floors
two of my schoomates fell in love with someone on net, and they got marride soon after graduation from the college. one of them seems to living happily. So acceptable or not just depends on whether it's true love. You have to make sure about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-23 11:10:25 |Display all floors
you can believe it ,but don't deep in the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-23 16:16:02 |Display all floors
I and my husbend in future was met online。we met each other  in  Shijijiayuan.We have engaged in May this year.Forturenatly,we all  are living in Hangzhou.And in the same district of the city.
    IN the early time we met,we just send message in the net.then,exchange our QQ numble.We were talking in QQ last  a long time before we went out for a date.can talk everthing.the man is different from anyone others i met before online.his hornest  touched  me so much.When we saw each other in pratical,we bothe had a deep impreesion for eachother.
      Its one year's time now.We are planning our wedding the next march.I know ,he is my Mr right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-23 16:56:22 |Display all floors
I can accept the online love , the key is two people must insist to the the end ,I am always the person who's in the last , man always give it up easily. I met several good guys ,but no result.. . I ma still living with shadow...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-23 19:09:35 |Display all floors
I didn't have a online love experience because I thought it is not true in many cases.Wish you could received the truly love in your real life soon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.