Author: debbie520

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-18 16:58:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by debbie520 at 2011-7-20 14:58

Agree~
I met a man from egpty,we love each other but never meet in personal. he was said many sweet words and i trust him deep. but in one day i found he has not focus on me because he has oth ...

He was just a Flirt

That is not good,

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 17:10:12 |Display all floors
Its possible to be attracted to someone online but to say you ' love ' somebody you never even met in person is quite ridiculous.

Somebody who in reality you dont know anything about.  You're probably falling for the fantasy.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-18 17:17:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-11-18 17:10
Its possible to be attracted to someone online but to say you ' love ' somebody you never even met in person is quite ridiculous.

Somebody who in reality you dont know anything about.   ...

I do not agree with you.You can not know somebody even when you have met him.There are people who tell lies and wear a mask.It takes a long time to find out who they really are.
In either cases you may be mistaken or not
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 17:22:05 |Display all floors
You can not know somebody even when you have met him

Well you cant get to know them at all without meeting them so what are you saying, dont bother at all ?

Its a lot easier to put on a false impression remotely sitting at a computer
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 17:24:03 |Display all floors
Its the chance you take with any kind of relationship im just saying telling somebody you ' love ' them without meeting them first is childish and shallow.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-18 17:26:52 |Display all floors
once I had such an experience.There was somebody from this forum who was trying to create an online love affair with me.He was making romantic hints all the time .I never accepted that and was quite clear that I was not available.He belonged to the corrupted kind of men who are selling love feelings in order to gain money.Of course he did not manage to create any emotional situation with me but finally he found another way to get money from me.
Love is something that happens when you are sure that it will never happen to you and when you are completely unsuspecious.It can be anywhere.When you know the danger you can avoid it but when youdo not know and feel secure that it will never happen then you leave yourself free and secure so love can find you unexpectedly
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 17:56:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-11-18 17:26
once I had such an experience.There was somebody from this forum who was trying to create an online love affair with me.He was making romantic hints all the time .I never accepted that and was quit ...

Loving the person is more important long-term than just loving their body.

Ive lusted after women in my time but found they had less than nice personalities.

It doesn't last very long if its just sex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.