Author: debbie520

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-19 15:43:11 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-18 12:36
Cass this is one of the best things I've read from you in a while since you left your screen name  ...

Did you have to change billymillenium  to billymillionaire?
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 16:47:25 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-19 08:39
that one was taken

Rich guys got in first!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-20 07:07:56 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2015-1-18 18:37
I have " no friends" added in my CD profile

so when people add you, what do you do?....i actually don't take the friends' list in CD seriously...because let's face it, if you don't know them in real life, you don't know them....i think i mentioned this before, but i just add people so long as i'm not scared of their avatar or their username....when i first came here, i didn't touch the social networking functions at all, but then people started adding me, so i just played along and started adding people too.....to be honest, the person i'm most attached to on here isn't even on my friends' list.

but i'm easy to make casual friends both online and in real life, i'm basically friendly to most everyone....it's making close friends that i'm more picky about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-20 16:28:00 |Display all floors
good question...for me..it depends. internet is a good access for knowing someone..to meet some guys perhaps u wil never know in reality...u can chat, know even "love" online,,but the "true love" still meets more challenge..like the appearance, the living habits and the real personality...ppl can cheat online,,someone behind the screen perhaps show totally different personality or even the different view of world....
falling in love online is risky,, u can tell...
but a good way to enrich ur friend circle...not bad,,,but do not too serious....
time and reality can tell..
for me,,i dont reject online meeting,,but love i dont know if online relationship can be called "love"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 08:56:30 |Display all floors
I think it's a good idea to make friends in the network. Two strange people maybe establish a romantic relationship through network, but I don't believe they can get married in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-13 11:03:17 |Display all floors
Afterburner Post time: 2011-11-4 03:28
love is love.. real or online no matters..its not much different than real love.. but i did not see  ...

totally agree with you!  and i have another viewpoint, this  kind of romantic love may tranfer into friendship. in some cases, they just like the feeling when they can share something in the deepest of heart. they just male intimate or female intimate. they wouldn't interfere with each other's life, instead, when in need, he or she may give good suggestions from the perspective of spectator. i think this kind of relationship can last longer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-23 22:34:46 |Display all floors
can you make love online ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.