Author: debbie520

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-24 20:58:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by debbie520 at 2011-7-14 17:16
Two people met in net and fall in love ,they are not met in personal but each love deeply. How do they fixed their lovecontinue ?
Can you accept online love ?

I would not think this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-29 23:12:05 |Display all floors

why not

why not~~
its romantic
net is just a chanel to know each other
its lucky to find somebody that you like and can share with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-8 13:29:46 |Display all floors
Perhaps he is not the right one for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 03:28:56 |Display all floors

im experienced in this

love is love.. real or online no matters..its not much different than real love.. but i did not see a love lasts more than 6-8 months online.. how can u take it more, thought u cant even hold his/her hand?.. maybe u can wait forever, but be sure she wont wait u more than few months.. online love must turn into real as soon as possible or it will end one day painfully.. painfully because all you can do is dreaming and hoping about the future to do day of meeting. The day that never comes :)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-4 04:53:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Afterburner at 2011-11-4 03:28
love is love.. real or online no matters..its not much different than real love.. but i did not see a love lasts more than 6-8 months online.. how can u take it more, thought u cant even hold his/h ...

I agree with you.Love is love everywhere
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2011-11-4 06:03:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ekkopal at 2011-7-19 03:30 PM
It all depends on how you define the word "LOVE". If having a good impression to someone you never met personally before is love, I would be happy to see that our world can be full of LOV ...

I agree. I'm learning that 'love' in China means something different from what love means to Americans. There are different kinds of love. There is phileo which is brotherly/sisterly love. This is love that we have for our friends. Then, I think there is love that we have for our children and family. Then there is romantic love. I'm sure that you are referring to romantic love. On the Internet, you often see either the worst in people or, more usually, the best in people. We tend to be more open and expressive on here. You'll never know if you are truly 'in love' until you meet that person and know much more about them; who they really are and 'how' they really are.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-18 15:43:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MichaelM at 2011-11-4 06:03

I agree. I'm learning that 'love' in China means something different from what love means to Americans. There are different kinds of love. There is phileo which is brotherly/sisterly love. Th ...

I agree with you this is a good experiment .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.