Views: 73366|Replies: 167

Can you accept online love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-14 17:16:16 |Display all floors
Two people met in net and fall in love ,they are not met in personal but each love deeply. How do they fixed their lovecontinue ?
Can you accept online love ?

[ Last edited by debbie520 at 2011-7-15 09:14 AM ]
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 22:17:19 |Display all floors
you say yourself ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 15:18:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 895568809 at 2011-7-18 22:17
you say yourself ?

If somebody has the online love experience,pls share with us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 15:30:07 |Display all floors
It all depends on how you define the word "LOVE". If having a good impression to someone you never met personally before is love, I would be happy to see that our world can be full of LOVE. I guess you're about 20 years old, aren't you? I had the same feelings to someone I met on the web/chatroom when I was your age.

You will outgrow this kind of sweet feelings soon, so keep your online relationship with him/her as a good memory :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 14:58:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ekkopal at 2011-7-19 15:30
It all depends on how you define the word "LOVE". If having a good impression to someone you never met personally before is love, I would be happy to see that our world can be full of LOV ...

Agree~
I met a man from egpty,we love each other but never meet in personal. he was said many sweet words and i trust him deep. but in one day i found he has not focus on me because he has others girl. it is deep hurt to me .I cry and lose mind.so stupid am I...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 15:50:27 |Display all floors
Net shorten the distance between two unknown people. It is a good way to know more people.
All information is communicated by typing or talking, it is interior heart communication, so it is easy to have " love" feeling.
But it is so hollow, has not experience reality's test, if you want to keep "love" in reality, you must meet and handle some things together in real life, to confirm what he said is same with what he does, it is true love or not.
Love is not so easy, but believe me, if you luck, you really can meet very good and suitable "ture love", but first of all, you should have " good eyes".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 14:08:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by christina~ at 2011-7-20 15:50
Net shorten the distance between two unknown people. It is a good way to know more people.
All information is communicated by typing or talking, it is interior heart communication, so it is easy t ...

thanks. your points is very agree,anyway the online lover is not easy that it need more time to know each other .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.