Author: broken_heart

China demands U.S. Congress people to stop supporting Dalai Lama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-21 13:05:18 |Display all floors

Reply #40 Revolutionar's post

The fact of the matter is, you don't know what you are saying and what you are doing.

You are nothing more than a mentally deranged sadist who thinks torturing a child by

sticking a pole into child's body through his/her anus is normal and an acceptable act!

You are a sick animal, if it is the only description of your kind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 13:17:34 |Display all floors

Reply #45 sansukong's post

as I said, if it is a sausuk skunk, I will be the first to poke whatever is available into his ass.hole  hahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-21 13:26:44 |Display all floors
# 42

1. He braved the elements and distance to get out of Lhasa when it was being invaded, and the PLA was setting a trap for him.
Copy code

He braved the elements to quickly reach the C I A  gold mines.
  1. He has been the object of many threats and attacks.
Copy code

He was the instigator of many threats and attacks done by his thugs in his former home province.

[code]He has steadfastly continued marching

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-21 13:30:22 |Display all floors
# 42

1. He braved the elements and distance to get out of Lhasa when it was being invaded, and the PLA was setting a trap for him.
Copy code

He braved the elements to quickly reach the C I A  gold mines.
  1. He has been the object of many threats and attacks.
Copy code

He was the instigator of many threats and attacks done by his thugs in his former home province.

1. He has steadfastly continued marching along his Buddhist path even as others fell for materialism and consumerism.
Copy code

He has in his early age left the path of true Buddhism and fell for worldly consumerism and materialism. He even went so far as to exploit most of his followers. A real greedy untrustworthy fake monk.

Luckily he is out of China and may Buddha guide the rest of his life in such a way that he will never see the land north of the Great Himalayas again. He is, as he rightly put it, a son of India and that is where he belongs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 13:50:35 |Display all floors

Reply #46 Revolutionar's post

as I said, if it is a sausuk skunk, I will be the first to poke whatever is

available into his ass.hole

This is such a typical answer from a very mentally sick and dangerous animal, like 'Revolutionar'.

One does not need to be a psychiatrist to notice that sick animal in him!.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 13:55:44 |Display all floors

Reply #49 sansukong's post

this revolutionary will make you even more sick if you are not hidden behind this walls. hahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 13:58:28 |Display all floors

Reply #49 sansukong's post

anyone who helps and aids the Colonel should deserve the punishments that this revolutionary can dish out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.