Author: DSseeing

CNN apologize for “the most disgusting food” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-11 20:12:41 |Display all floors
american always think hamburger and fries are best food in the world. they never touch real chinese food in the united states.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 22:54:19 |Display all floors

你去賣鹽鴨蛋

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 23:20:30 |Display all floors

jewfever

CNN IS PART OF THE JEW'S PROPAGANDA-MACHINE.
jew's are notorous for insulting, thrashing and threatening china.
jew's group is the real problem, which china got to deal with.
jew's is the silent enemy of china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 00:23:33 |Display all floors

smelly foods

Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-7-9 21:31
Cable News Network (CNN) has named the world's top ten disgusting food, preserved eggs, traditional Chinese food as the first. This egg prices triggered strong protests from China. CNN yesterday on ...
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 03:47:18 |Display all floors

He obviously haven't seen how blue cheese is made...

I respect people's opinions of certain foods. We live in a politically and economically driven world.

If your comments or opinions tick off a large mass of consumers, that would affect your bottomline, then you better start apologizing.

Here's my list of Western foods that I find equally as revolting:

1. Blue Cheese (eating mould?)
2. Raw Beef with an egg in the middle (tarte?)....

Haha, but hey, I'm sorry if I offended any of you BLUE CHEESE freaks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 04:34:15 |Display all floors
I like those eggs (one thousand years old eggs, they are called here), but I hardly ever eat them. They're just too expensive compared to normal eggs (6 of those preserved eggs cost 100 Yuan).

However, many people do find them disgusting, or at least strange - so I can understand those reporters.

What I can't understand is why CNN has to especially explain that this was just an oppinion - and not a fact. Are people really that stupid to not realize that?

And blue cheese (I guess you mean Gorgonzola or Roqueford?) is delicious for me - and so is tartare. I like food all around the world, eating is a crucial component of travelling for me.

The most disgusting western food is the cheese made by some kind of worms - you eat the cheese while these worms are still alive. It's officially forbidden by the EU, but I've heard from some friends that some Italien farmers are still making it for private purposes. I don't think I'd have the courrage to eat it.
The most disgusting Chinese dish for me is, and I am sorry to all dongbeiren here - Mantou. I just can't get to like it... and I feel that baked goods in general are usually very bad in China. But to save the face of that region of China: Jiaozi is one of my favourite foods :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 06:29:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by truthasia at 2011-7-11 23:20
CNN IS PART OF THE JEW'S PROPAGANDA-MACHINE.
jew's are notorous for insulting, thrashing and threatening china.
jew's group is the real problem, which china got to deal with.
jew's is the sil ...

your extremist opinions haven't stopped a Chinese cultural mission from a recent performance in  Israel where their top government officials were in attendance, or from posthumous honors to a  Chinese diplomat for saving Jews during WW2..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.